2016 9th Region Predictions

BLUEHOUND

Beechwood should be the top team in the 9th region this year. They have the bats and arms to make a run. Highlands should be very good again this year also. The Birds pitching will be strong with Raisor and Doty leading the way. My concern with Highlands is their hitting. I believe they are going to need some underclassman to step up and play bigger roles this year imo..

Beechwood should be the top team in the 9th region this year. They have the bats and arms to make a run. Highlands should be very good again this year also. The Birds pitching will be strong with Raisor and Doty leading the way. My concern with Highlands is their hitting. I believe they are going to need some underclassman to step up and play bigger roles this year imo..

From what I am hearing, some will be back with the program after missing last year for various reasons.

I would agree that Beechwood would be the favorite, but something keeps them from taking the team on paper to the field. Ryle and Boone will be strong. Raisor and Doty will have a good year, but the verdict is still out on how good w/o the big run cushions they had last year. Can they win those low scoring games.

The 9th is filled with a lot of quality players in the class of 2016 and expect them to show out this season. Good luck to all the players. Stay healthy and have fun!!!!