Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A question about gun control

Featured Replies

If you're going to name-denigrate, you and Spin at least need to spell the terms correctly. Too much to ask? Yeah, probably. (Hint: poopoo is what you and Spin-and-Marty step in daily.)

See what you did SD, got me in deep doodoo. If I offended I apologize.

  • Replies 507
  • Views 35.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The correct term contains a couple of H's. We must set a good example for all the impressionable teens who read this stuff, even in threads dominated by gun-lovers.

Get the H outta here.

Until the Kings soldiers come for it.

 

If the our American troops, or "king's soldiers," as you say come for guns you can't stop them.

If the our American troops, or "king's soldiers," as you say come for guns you can't stop them.

I can almost guarantee that they'd never find mine if I had ample warning.

Maybe so. I don't think that's the majority of liberals. At least not yet.

 

That is correct. Only the far far left.

If the liberals had it there way all guns would be rounded up and in state control.

 

 

I lean left and that is just not true. Are there some, sure, but nowhere near a majority.

  • Author
If the our American troops, or "king's soldiers," as you say come for guns you can't stop them.

 

The most terrible thing about that is there would likely be a lot of dead soldiers. And for what?

I lean left and that is just not true. Are there some' date=' sure, but nowhere near a majority.[/quote']

 

Tough to say. The King is calling for executive action next week for gun restrictions, no need for Congress at this point. Who knows what will happen if the Queen gets elected.

The most terrible thing about that is there would likely be a lot of dead soldiers. And for what?

 

Are you serious?

 

Do you honestly believe that law abiding citizens will have their guns forcibly removed?

I lean left and that is just not true. Are there some, sure, but nowhere near a majority.

 

Yep. And while I don't own any guns, I really don't have a problem with those that do. It's just not my thing, and even though I've lived an worked in big cities (Philly and NY) I've never felt a need to carry. I used to hunt, and still like to shoot. And there are plenty of libs just like me.

If the our American troops, or "king's soldiers," as you say come for guns you can't stop them.

 

The king's soldiers have nukes, tanks, etc.. They can get the general public's guns any time they want them,

The king's soldiers have nukes, tanks, etc.. They can get the general public's guns any time they want them,

The kings' soldiers are our brothers, sons and daughters, ain't happening! Most of these soldiers would be the first to fight the government!

The kings' soldiers are our brothers, sons and daughters, ain't happening! Most of these soldiers would be the first to fight the government!

All this chest-thumping by the gun nuts is comical. Any "citizens revolt" would fare about as well as Shay's Rebellion in 1786.

What would the rebellion be for?

 

Fewer background checks...the right of people on the terrorist watch list to buy guns?

All this chest-thumping by the gun nuts is comical. Any "citizens revolt" would fare about as well as Shay's Rebellion in 1786.

 

That wasn't chest-thumping, this is chest thumping, you, Hillary and Barack come get em! Like I said it ain't happening!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.