Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A question about gun control

Featured Replies

That wasn't chest-thumping, this is chest thumping, you, Hillary and Barack come get em! Like I said it ain't happening!

After the feds take your guns, they're coming after your womenfolk.

  • Replies 507
  • Views 35.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After the feds take your guns, they're coming after your womenfolk.

 

The Feds won't be coming after our guns.

 

If they did, would you be in favor of it?

:popcorn:

The Feds won't be coming after our guns.

 

If they did, would you be in favor of it?

I wouldn't be so sure. I'm hearing real fears from the Kentucky wing of the NRA on this thread alone.

 

Your shotguns and deer rifles are safe, but assault rifles similar to those used at Colorado Springs and San Bernardino should be banned from civilian use.

After the feds take your guns' date=' they're coming after your womenfolk.[/quote']

 

Feds taking our guns would make your Christmas I bet. Feds won't be coming for them, and neither will soldiers, soldiers wouldn't comply I could tell you first hand. It would be the local sheriffs department and a lot of them aren't complying with the King now. I guess they would have to hire democrat contractors.

I wouldn't be so sure. I'm hearing real fears from the Kentucky wing of the NRA on this thread alone.

 

Your shotguns and deer rifles are safe, but assault rifles similar to those used at Colorado Springs and San Bernardino should be banned from civilian use.

 

Fear is a good thing, a basic survival skill, but when fear gets out of hand it can cloud ones ability to reason, also can cause them to make factless statements intended to agitate others, but I try to sympathize with these types for I understand that fear has gotten the best of them.

After the feds take your guns, they're coming after your womenfolk.

 

I hope they wait til tomorrow, they're baking Christmas cookies for me today.

I wouldn't be so sure. I'm hearing real fears from the Kentucky wing of the NRA on this thread alone.

 

Your shotguns and deer rifles are safe, but assault rifles similar to those used at Colorado Springs and San Bernardino should be banned from civilian use.

 

Why?

 

Is it because you fear what you don't understand?

Why?

 

Is it because you fear what you don't understand?

These rat-tat-tat-tat weapons create too much carnage. Close to 30 people killed or wounded in 30 seconds in San Bernardino. I understand that. Ban 'em.

These rat-tat-tat-tat weapons create too much carnage. Close to 30 people killed or wounded in 30 seconds in San Bernardino. I understand that. Ban 'em.

 

The are manufactured for one purpose only.

These rat-tat-tat-tat weapons create too much carnage. Close to 30 people killed or wounded in 30 seconds in San Bernardino. I understand that. Ban 'em.

 

Sponsored by political correctness, you forgot that part.

  • Author
I wouldn't be so sure. I'm hearing real fears from the Kentucky wing of the NRA on this thread alone.

 

Your shotguns and deer rifles are safe, but assault rifles similar to those used at Colorado Springs and San Bernardino should be banned from civilian use.

 

You do realize that a lot of hunting rifles are much more powerful than the .223 rounds used in the California attack, right?

 

What is your definition of an "assault" rifle? I have a handgun that shoots a 5.7x28 mm round. That's similar to the .223 used in these attacks, it just has a shortened cartridge with a little less powder behind it. Would you call that an assault pistol?

These rat-tat-tat-tat weapons create too much carnage. Close to 30 people killed or wounded in 30 seconds in San Bernardino. I understand that. Ban 'em.

 

So, a lever action Henry rifle, used for hunting, can cause as much carnage. Should it be banned too?

The are manufactured for one purpose only.

 

And.................

 

Should I not be able to protect myself and my family against criminals with the same weapons? I am a law abiding citizen.

  • Author
And.................

 

Should I not be able to protect myself and my family against criminals with the same weapons? I am a law abiding citizen.

 

Your forgetting that if they did ban any future production of particular guns that the ones manufactured prior to that will magically dissapear. Also, no one will try to bring those type of guns into the country, because that would be illegal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.