December 12, 201510 yr Why, so only the terrorists will have them? Police and military will still have access to these weapons, of course, so that shoots down your argument. There's no reason for Joe Citizen in Paducah to own one -- other than Scalia says you can.
December 12, 201510 yr I can unload 16 rounds from my pistol in seconds. In a few more seconds I can unload another magazine with 15 more rounds. Ban those too? 'Fraid so, if they dispense too much lead too fast. Bird-watching is far cheaper anyway. Or become a fan of pro wrestling! Let others act out your pent-up aggression.
December 12, 201510 yr 1. Get to know your neighbors. Say "Hi" from time to time. 2. Get a dog that barks. 3. If you still feel paranoid about guys in black masks invading your home, then move to a "safer" zip code. I'll skip steps 1-3 and own as many guns as I want to, and there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it. You be the sheep, and keep hoping that your dog or friendly neighbours will protect you if the wolf shows up at the door.
December 12, 201510 yr Police and military will still have access to these weapons, of course, so that shoots down your argument. There's no reason for Joe Citizen in Paducah to own one -- other than Scalia says you can. Sometimes we're fortunate that the police are close by. Sometimes when seconds count, the police are minutes away.
December 12, 201510 yr 1. Get to know your neighbors. Say "Hi" from time to time. 2. Get a dog that barks. 3. If you still feel paranoid about guys in black masks invading your home, then move to a "safer" zip code. 1. My neighbors love me. 2. My dog barks too much. 3. I legally own semiautomatic rifles and pistols and there's nothing you can do about it. And you know it. And that bugs the hell out of you.
December 12, 201510 yr 'Fraid so, if they dispense too much lead too fast. Bird-watching is far cheaper anyway. Or become a fan of pro wrestling! Let others act out your pent-up aggression. So basically, you want to ban all guns. Pretty much any pistol can shoot this fast. Any rifle as well. You might as well commit to the "ban all guns" argument because that's clearly what you want. Thankfully, you don't make decisions for this country.
December 12, 201510 yr So basically, you want to ban all guns. Pretty much any pistol can shoot this fast. Any rifle as well. You might as well commit to the "ban all guns" argument because that's clearly what you want. Thankfully, you don't make decisions for this country. Really set me straight, cowboy. The good news is that all your toys are still legal. The bad news is that more people are thinking as I do. Or at least I get that impression. Since we got to start somewhere, let's begin by banning the weapon of choice for all these obscene mass murders.
December 13, 201510 yr Author Since we got to start somewhere, let's begin by banning the weapon of choice for all these obscene mass murders. And what is that?
December 13, 201510 yr 1. Get to know your neighbors. Say "Hi" from time to time. 2. Get a dog that barks. 3. If you still feel paranoid about guys in black masks invading your home, then move to a "safer" zip code. You are a professional victim.
December 13, 201510 yr Really set me straight, cowboy. The good news is that all your toys are still legal. The bad news is that more people are thinking as I do. Or at least I get that impression. Since we got to start somewhere, let's begin by banning the weapon of choice for all these obscene mass murders. You really need to widen your small slice of the world and talk to and make friends with people that may not share your view of the world. That way, you get a more normal view of the world. If you surround yourself only with those that think like you, you become like you are, naive.
December 13, 201510 yr Author 'Fraid so, if they dispense too much lead too fast. Bird-watching is far cheaper anyway. Or become a fan of pro wrestling! Let others act out your pent-up aggression. Too much lead too fast? OK, I'll stick with solid steel rounds then. Lead poisoning is a long and painful death. Solid steel rounds are much more effective. Again, you are trying to argue about something you clearly know nothing about.
December 13, 201510 yr Really set me straight, cowboy. The good news is that all your toys are still legal. The bad news is that more people are thinking as I do. Or at least I get that impression. Since we got to start somewhere, let's begin by banning the weapon of choice for all these obscene mass murders. Glad I could help, sport. You aren't banning anything. Obama isn't either. I still don't understand the concept behind banning this gun. You clearly don't really put much thought into it. Terrorists attack America...and the proposal is to disarm law abiding Americans?
December 13, 201510 yr Glad I could help, sport. You aren't banning anything. Obama isn't either. I still don't understand the concept behind banning this gun. You clearly don't really put much thought into it. Terrorists attack America...and the proposal is to disarm law abiding Americans? How many terrorist attacks has an AR-15 in the hands of a patriot citizen stopped? Refresh my memory.
December 13, 201510 yr How many terrorist attacks has an AR-15 in the hands of a patriot citizen stopped? Refresh my memory. An AR is not a conceal carry gun, try again.
December 13, 201510 yr How many terrorist attacks has an AR-15 in the hands of a patriot citizen stopped? Refresh my memory. You missed the point, which isn't surprising. What good does it do to take guns away from me? I don't plan on killing anyone. Real killers will still get whatever they want. So you are basically asking to disarm law abiding citizens. It's kinda like taking cars away from everyone because a lot of people kill people in DUI crashes.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.