December 18, 201510 yr I didn't say "it wouldn't make a difference to me." IMO the differ et Would be pretty considerable and more so if the shooter was untrained.
December 18, 201510 yr Author I didn't say "it wouldn't make a difference to me." IMO the differ et Would be pretty considerable and more so if the shooter was untrained. How many terrorists are untrained? These two obviously weren't. Again I don't understand what your point is? If you have been drinking, that's OK, just hang it up and we can hash it out tomorrow.
December 18, 201510 yr How many terrorists are untrained? These two obviously weren't. Again I don't understand what your point is? If you have been drinking, that's OK, just hang it up and we can hash it out tomorrow. James Holmes nor Adam Lanza would qualify as trained. How about Robert Dear? Dylan Roof? None of these folks qualify as trained. I'll put it very plain: would you rather face me or a navy seal?
December 18, 201510 yr Author James Holmes nor Adam Lanza would qualify as trained. How about Robert Dear? Dylan Roof? None of these folks qualify as trained. I'll put it very plain: would you rather face me or a navy seal? I think you missed the entire point from previous posts and never actually bothered to answer or even entertain the question at hand. Instead you respond with "would you rather face me or a navy seal?" Again, I have to ask if thats even a serious question.
December 18, 201510 yr People stocked up on cigarettes in the late 90's because of a feared a ban. That wasn't proof cigarettes don't expedite cancer-causing cells. We agree crazy people do not need to own guns. That needs to be on the list of ways to absolve gun violence; however, many won't agree on "crazy." Heck, we can't get Congress (more conflict of interest) to keep no-fly listers from buying guns because they are so wound around the fingers of the gun lobbies. Muslims scare most of you people to death, yet you ignore what we do to ourselves. If radical Muslims were smart they would tinker with our ignorance, get us armed to the teeth, and laugh as we systematically killed OURSELVES. 1. Cigarettes in a 2nd Amendment thread? Now, that's a terrible argument. 2. We do agree about crazy people, but maybe Congress knows a big part of the problem is this administration will continue to attack the gun and not the people that misuse the gun. You aren't going to get cooperation when you prove that all you care about is your agenda, Obama's biggest problem with real solutions. 3. What are you talking about? Muslims don't scare me. I have no problem with Muslims. Now, radical Islam, YES! But that takes us back to crazy people. I have a problem with any crazy person or group of crazy people that want to kill innocent people. Radical Muslims are already laughing at the ignorance of the anti-gun side and praying for more gun control measures, it makes it easier for them. See, they'd rather be the ones doing the killing.
December 18, 201510 yr James Holmes nor Adam Lanza would qualify as trained. How about ... James Holmes was the son of a banker in the middle biggest financial scandal in history. Adam / Peter Lanza is the son of a senior GE executive in their financial services. Maybe guns should be banned from senior banker kids.
December 18, 201510 yr Below is a Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Rifle and an AR-15. Which one of these would you want to see banned? Still nothing? No weapons ban minded people want to weigh in on this?
December 18, 201510 yr Still nothing? No weapons ban minded people want to weigh in on this? One week until Christmas. All the Advent candles are lit. I'm not going to debate guns during the Season of Mirth. Time to take your toys and go home.
December 18, 201510 yr One week until Christmas. All the Advent candles are lit. I'm not going to debate guns during the Season of Mirth. Time to take your toys and go home. Translation: TTP has no clue.
December 18, 201510 yr All this chest-thumping by the gun nuts is comical. Any "citizens revolt" would fare about as well as Shay's Rebellion in 1786. Ah, a Shay's Rebellion reference. Someone knows their history. I love it! That's a rarity around these parts.
December 19, 201510 yr 504 posts later and we are still blaming guns. What else do you expect liberals to do? They will never blame the people, they always focus on the inanimate object. Blaming the people might hurt their feelings.
December 20, 201510 yr What else do you expect liberals to do? They will never blame the people, they always focus on the inanimate object. Blaming the people might hurt their feelings. There's that broad brush again.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.