Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A question about gun control

Featured Replies

How many bullets will each hold?

Are either modified? Or have way to be modified?

 

What is your purpose with either weapon? Are you qualified? Will you be a danger to the public?

 

1.-Alot

2. No

3. Yes

4. Protection and all around good time.

5. If I'm on my meds

6. Only if the public is trying to kill me.

  • Replies 507
  • Views 35.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1.-Alot

2. No

3. Yes

4. Protection and all around good time.

5. If I'm on my meds

6. Only if the public is trying to kill me.

:clap:

Oh my, we're up to five freedom fighters now, pumping lead into the Lone Ranger of Gun Control.

 

Hey wait a minute, whose side is Hellcats on?:sneaky:

  • Author
Hey wait a minute, whose side is Hellcats on?:sneaky:

@Hellcats is pro gun, said so himself in post #375, lol.

Hey wait a minute, whose side is Hellcats on?:sneaky:

I counted five -- actually four and a half -- bandoleros before Hellcats entered the OK Corral.

Figured I'd post this one here as well, wouldn't want our resident trampler of the 2nd Amendment to miss out.

 

attachment.php?attachmentid=53888&d=1450391413

Figured I'd post this one here as well, wouldn't want our resident trampler of the 2nd Amendment to miss out.

 

attachment.php?attachmentid=53888&d=1450391413

 

RTS skills include a fabulous meme generator and an extensive knowledge of guns he refuses to share.

@Hellcats is pro gun, said so himself in post #375, lol.

 

I am. We just differ on our view of what should be regulated and not.

1.-Alot

2. No

3. Yes

4. Protection and all around good time.

5. If I'm on my meds

6. Only if the public is trying to kill me.

 

 

Buddy if you need that for protection... You got problems

RTS skills include a fabulous meme generator and an extensive knowledge of guns he refuses to share.

 

Thank you, even though you don't deserve me. :D

 

What knowledge did I not share?

Well, I misspoke you shared your knowledge eventually only after you guys had a couple giggles AT non-experts. I apologize for that.

How many bullets will each hold?

Are either modified? Or have way to be modified?

 

What is your purpose with either weapon? Are you qualified? Will you be a danger to the public?

 

Really? 'Can' be modified.

 

What mechanical device can not be modified. That is silly.

 

'purpose' is also beyond silly.

 

Josh III.

Buddy if you need that for protection... You got problems

 

Google LA Riot videos. You will see when you need protection.

  • Author
I am. We just differ on our view of what should be regulated and not.

 

For clarification, what would you like regulated?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.