December 16, 201510 yr Author Been the flavor of the decade for mass shooters. I didn't know that. Where did ak 47's go? For years and years that's all I heard of. It shoots a substantially larger and more deadly round. Yet the AR 15 is what garners everyone's attention in this thread, lol.
December 16, 201510 yr Been the flavor of the decade for mass shooters. Again anti gun? I'm pro gun. I'm pro concealed carry (I'd like more training). I'm not really an open carry with zero training. I don't think carrying a gun is the answer' date=' and may even cause more problems, but I support the right. All and all I feel somewhat moderate when it comes to guns. :walk: BUT some of these feats of mass murder couldn't be pulled off with grandpa Joe's 20 gauge. If you can't control crazy then maybe we can lower the body count.[/quote'] You're pro gun? Come on, no pro gun person declares war on the AR. No pro gun group would consider you pro gun with your beliefs.
December 16, 201510 yr I didn't know that. Where did ak 47's go? For years and years that's all I heard of. It shoots a substantially larger and more deadly round. Yet the AR 15 is what garners everyone's attention in this thread, lol. Good question. Why are these weapons being used over others?
December 16, 201510 yr You're pro gun? Come on, no pro gun person declares war on the AR. No pro gun group would consider you pro gun with your beliefs. :cry: :cry: NRA out of the question? It's all or nothing with you guys?
December 16, 201510 yr Author Good question. Why are these weapons being used over others? They aren't. Those just seem to be the weapons the anti gun crowd focuses on.
December 16, 201510 yr You have a reading comprehension problem. This is what I said: How many times have ash trays, propane tanks or old Buicks been used in school massacres? Why is it always the same types of weapons? You reminded me that propane tanks were part of the equation at Columbine ... as they were in the recent PP attack at Colorado Springs. In both cases, though, they didn't go off. All the deaths at both sites were caused by gunfire. The pressure cookers sure went off. Edited December 17, 201510 yr by Randy Parker Rule 2
December 17, 201510 yr The 3MR trigger that I referenced previously is legal. It turns a citizen AR-15 and similar into weapons of choice for mass murderers, unlike propane tanks and old Buicks. A propane tank, which is legal by the way, and a road flare, which is also legal by the way, will turn a lunch room full of kids to ash in less than 45 seconds. Your posts in this thread are beyond asinine and show your complete ignorance on the topic. Isn't fertilizer and diesel fuel legal to purchase? How'd that turn out in OKC?
December 17, 201510 yr Yes. Certain types of weapons (bazookas, hand grenades, AR-15s) should be law-enforcement/military only. If we truly need a bunch of well-armed yahoo cowboys to keep "the really bad guys from taking over," then you and everyone else who thinks this way is delusional. Sorry. There's no other way to put it. Please stop. Bazookas, hand grenades and AR-15s in the same category? Are you serious? It is mind boggling someone so obviously ignorant on the subject would make so many comments on it. You seem like a somewhat intelligent person, At least do yourself a favor and educate yourself on the subject.
December 17, 201510 yr A propane tank, which is legal by the way, and a road flare, which is also legal by the way, will turn a lunch room full of kids to ash in less than 45 seconds. Your posts in this thread are beyond asinine and show your complete ignorance on the topic. Isn't fertilizer and diesel fuel legal to purchase? How'd that turn out in OKC? Your anger is gettng the better of you. How many mass murders have actually been fueled by propane tanks? How many mass murders have actually been perpetrated by shooters using AR-15 type weapons? What was that "assault weapons ban" in 1994 all about? I deal in facts, not hypotheticals.
December 17, 201510 yr Please stop. Bazookas, hand grenades and AR-15s in the same category? Are you serious? Deadly serious.
December 17, 201510 yr Your anger is gettng the better of you. How many mass murders have actually been fueled by propane tanks? How many mass murders have actually been perpetrated by shooters using AR-15 type weapons? What was that "assault weapons ban" in 1994 all about? I deal in facts, not hypotheticals. anger? Sorry to disappoint but your ignorance on the subject doesn't make me angry it makes me sad. Sad that someone would have such strong opinions based on incorrect information. The assault weapons ban in 1994 was about politics, nothing more and nothing less. Some of the worst school shootings in our history came during that period. How's that for facts.
December 17, 201510 yr Deadly serious. Such a shame. Like I said I think you are intelligent. You're just too blinded by your politics to seek the truth about guns.
December 17, 201510 yr Earlier in the thread some asked why anyone would need an ar15. I don't remember who and don't really care to look for the answer. My reaponse is simple...because I'm a law abiding citizen of his country and it is my right. You want to regulate my 2nd admendment while at the same time wanting zero restrictions on the other amendments. Why do we question the intent of the 2nd but not the 1st? Or the 5th? I find it amusing that the press are some of the leaders in calling for fun control yet even whisper about toying with freedom of press and its treason. Some say right to bare arms doesn't define what arms you have the right to bare. I say law abiding citizens of this country should be able to bare what ever arms are available. Why are we trying to punish citizens that have broken no law? I won't argue why anyone needs an ar15 because it accomplishes nothing. Why should anyone have to explain why? There are thousands of items we don't need but have. Should we start making a list and explaining them all.
December 17, 201510 yr Author So your telling me you didn't say that you would ban semi automatic's? Sorry if I have a word or two out of place, but that was essentially what I remember you saying. Numerous times. @Twotoplace I gave you plenty of time to respond. I assume you missed it again, or your selective reading kicked in again. You called me out, I'd like to know your response to the quoted. I have responded to everything I have been quoted on or mentioned on in this thread. However you only seem to respond to what fits your agenda. Or is it just the wool covering your eyes causing you to miss some of the conversation?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.