Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A question about gun control

Featured Replies

@Twotoplace

 

I gave you plenty of time to respond. I assume you missed it again, or your selective reading kicked in again.

 

You called me out, I'd like to know your response to the quoted. I have responded to everything I have been quoted on or mentioned on in this thread. However you only seem to respond to what fits your agenda. Or is it just the wool covering your eyes causing you to miss some of the conversation?

You sound like Dead-Eye Dick calling out Wild Bill Hickock.

  • Replies 507
  • Views 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
You sound like Dead-Eye Dick calling out Wild Bill Hickock.

 

Haha. Enough said. I guess you are not man enough to admit when you are wrong. That's ok, I won't hold it against you.

Earlier in the thread some asked why anyone would need an ar15. I don't remember who and don't really care to look for the answer.

 

My reaponse is simple...because I'm a law abiding citizen of his country and it is my right. You want to regulate my 2nd admendment while at the same time wanting zero restrictions on the other amendments. Why do we question the intent of the 2nd but not the 1st? Or the 5th? I find it amusing that the press are some of the leaders in calling for fun control yet even whisper about toying with freedom of press and its treason.

 

Some say right to bare arms doesn't define what arms you have the right to bare. I say law abiding citizens of this country should be able to bare what ever arms are available. Why are we trying to punish citizens that have broken no law? I won't argue why anyone needs an ar15 because it accomplishes nothing. Why should anyone have to explain why? There are thousands of items we don't need but have. Should we start making a list and explaining them all.

Tell that to the parents of the first-graders killed at Sandy Hook.

Your anger is gettng the better of you. How many mass murders have actually been fueled by propane tanks? How many mass murders have actually been perpetrated by shooters using AR-15 type weapons? What was that "assault weapons ban" in 1994 all about?

 

I deal in facts, not hypotheticals.

 

Since you like numbers and statistics, why don't you look up how many AR-15s there are in this country and then ask yourself how many have been used in mass murders. Asking to ban them based a a handful of idiots is like asking to ban hammers based on a handful of idiots. And, while no they haven't been used in mass murders, I bet more people have been killed is the US by hammers than AR-15s.

Since you like numbers and statistics, why don't you look up how many AR-15s there are in this country and then ask yourself how many have been used in mass murders. Asking to ban them based a a handful of idiots is like asking to ban hammers based on a handful of idiots. And, while no they haven't been used in mass murders, I bet more people have been killed is the US by hammers than AR-15s.

Maybe you should put on a TV show patterned after "Twilight Zone" -- "Warning, you're about to enter the 'Delusional Zone,'" starring RTS in the narrator role of Rod Serling, where gun-lovin' Kentuckians compare AR-15s to hammers, ash trays, lit candles ... while never explaining in nearly 400 posts what useful purpose assault rifles serve other than to offer extra protection for moonshiners and meth makers.

I don't own an AR, but after all the wrangling in this thread, I think that's my next purchase. Kinda giddy about it now.

I don't own an AR, but after all the wrangling in this thread, I think that's my next purchase. Kinda giddy about it now.

No doubt about it. It'll be a fine addition to your extensive underground bunker arsenal and 10,000 rounds of ammo.

No doubt about it. It'll be a fine addition to your extensive underground bunker arsenal and 10,000 rounds of ammo.

Yep, and I'm gonna have TTP engraved on the stock. And then I'm gonna get one of those "damn near fully auto" triggers. You can come over and do the mexican hat dance whilst I try it out if you're in the mood.

Yep, and I'm gonna have TTP engraved on the stock. And then I'm gonna get one of those "damn near fully auto" triggers. You can come over and do the mexican hat dance whilst I try it out if you're in the mood.

Will this violent Texas two-step occur before or after you plug a few refugees, as you alluded to in a different thread a week or two ago?

Will this violent Texas two-step occur before or after you plug a few refugees, as you alluded to in a different thread a week or two ago?

Never said it, but not shocked you think so. You're so convoluted in these threads you have no idea who said what.

But no, just you and a sombrero will suffice.

Tell that to the parents of the first-graders killed at Sandy Hook.

Sandy Hook had nothing to do with the weapon. But keep riding that train if you want nothing to change but the tool.

Maybe you should put on a TV show patterned after "Twilight Zone" -- "Warning, you're about to enter the 'Delusional Zone,'" starring RTS in the narrator role of Rod Serling, where gun-lovin' Kentuckians compare AR-15s to hammers, ash trays, lit candles ... while never explaining in nearly 400 posts what useful purpose assault rifles serve other than to offer extra protection for moonshiners and meth makers.

 

Typical TTP. Ignore the facts and ridicule and misdirect. I never compared an AR-15 to hammers, ash trays, lit candles or anything else. But you already know that. You also know I'm right, which is why you're deflecting unless you're really slow to understand. I'm hoping it's the former, but I'm seriously starting to wonder.

  • Author
I don't own an AR, but after all the wrangling in this thread, I think that's my next purchase. Kinda giddy about it now.

 

Forget about the AR, just get an FNH SCAR 17s. You"ll thank me later.

Below is a Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Rifle and an AR-15. Which one of these would you want to see banned?

 

Mini-AR.jpg

^Nah, honestly I have no use for that weapon or an AR, but if it ticks TTP off it's gotta be worth it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.