Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A question about gun control

Featured Replies

 

What an ironic statement for someone so staunchly defending the 2nd Amendment to make.

 

:lol2: It's ironic to staunchly defend the constitution?

 

RTS isn't advocating that we all should be forced to carry, just because of the second amendment. He's just arguing that if I want to own a firearm, I should be able to because the constitution says I have that right.

 

TTP clearly wants to step everyone of that right...which is ridiculous. I'm glad he is finally just committing to the"take all guns" argument though. Let's everyone know arguing further with him is pointless.

  • Replies 507
  • Views 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol2: It's ironic to staunchly defend the constitution?

 

RTS isn't advocating that we all should be forced to carry, just because of the second amendment. He's just arguing that if I want to own a firearm, I should be able to because the constitution says I have that right.

 

TTP clearly wants to step everyone of that right...which is ridiculous. I'm glad he is finally just committing to the"take all guns" argument though. Let's everyone know arguing further with him is pointless.

 

It's ironic to state one is defending the constitution, then advocating to repress another's constitutional right because they disagree.

 

Until that happens it's protected under the Second Amendment. Therefore unless that happens it still a right. You'll have to excuse me as I have to be getting ready for church, time for me to go cling to my Bible and all. I'll pick this back up after church.

 

Make sure you lock up any AR15s you have. Those death machines go around killing people all the time if you don't secure them.

 

It's ironic to state one is defending the constitution, then advocating to repress another's constitutional right because they disagree.

 

Yeah, he explained that.

:lol2: It's ironic to staunchly defend the constitution?

 

RTS isn't advocating that we all should be forced to carry, just because of the second amendment. He's just arguing that if I want to own a firearm, I should be able to because the constitution says I have that right.

 

TTP clearly wants to step everyone of that right...which is ridiculous. I'm glad he is finally just committing to the"take all guns" argument though. Let's everyone know arguing further with him is pointless.

You'd still have your shotguns and hunting rifles. AR-15s, however, would fall into the same class as sawed-off shotguns.

You'd still have your shotguns and hunting rifles. AR-15s, however, would fall into the same class as sawed-off shotguns.

 

Some hunting rifles are semi automatic. And more powerful than an AR15.

 

I'll still have whatever I want...because what you are advocating isn't happening.

 

Believe it or not, I don't own anything other than a pistol. It has never killed anyone. Must be one of the good ones...

Yeah, he explained that.

 

Well, if one continually states they say exactly what they mean, then I will go with his first sentiments. This crap of people posting stuff to get a rise then playing victim when they're misunderstood is pure crap. He meant exactly what he said in the post I quoted. He's stated he isn't PC. I take him at his initial word. If he wants to back off, so be it. But it's there on black and white and I know exactly what he means. And you're a black and white sort of individual too. No grey areas for either of you. I'm happy to take posters who draw lines in the sand and take them at their word. If you're not afraid to offend, don't be offended when someone takes your comments at face value.

  • Author
You'd still have your shotguns and hunting rifles. AR-15s, however, would fall into the same class as sawed-off shotguns.

 

How so? You said you would like to ban all semi automatic's. Make up your mind or educate your self a little on what you are arguing about.

Some hunting rifles are semi automatic. And more powerful than an AR15.

 

I'll still have whatever I want...because what you are advocating isn't happening.

 

Believe it or not, I don't own anything other than a pistol. It has never killed anyone. Must be one of the good ones...

This isn't about the intent of the law-abiding 99 percent. It's about limiting the carnage of the evil 1 percent.

  • Author
This isn't about the intent of the law-abiding 99 percent. It's about limiting the carnage of the evil 1 percent.

 

So do you just want AR 15's banned or do you want all semi autos banned? Your confusing me.

 

Also, do you really believe that the evil 1 percent will abide by your proposed laws?

It's ironic to state one is defending the constitution, then advocating to repress another's constitutional right because they disagree.

 

Still hasn't sunk in I see. Maybe if you read it a couple hundred more times there's a chance that it might creep in. I won't hold my breath though.

 

Well, if one continually states they say exactly what they mean, then I will go with his first sentiments. This crap of people posting stuff to get a rise then playing victim when they're misunderstood is pure crap. He meant exactly what he said in the post I quoted. He's stated he isn't PC. I take him at his initial word. If he wants to back off, so be it. But it's there on black and white and I know exactly what he means. And you're a black and white sort of individual too. No grey areas for either of you. I'm happy to take posters who draw lines in the sand and take them at their word. If you're not afraid to offend, don't be offended when someone takes your comments at face value.

 

Ok.

Still hasn't sunk in I see. Maybe if you read it a couple hundred more times there's a chance that it might creep in. I won't hold my breath though.

 

Oh...it has most certainly sunk in. I totally know exactly what you meant and what you think of those who disagree with you. Nothing more is needed on your part to explain anything to me.

This isn't about the intent of the law-abiding 99 percent. It's about limiting the carnage of the evil 1 percent.

 

What you can't grasp is that criminals don't follow laws. The 1% will still be armed and the 99% disarmed if your unsafe, insane ideas were ever implemented.

Well, if one continually states they say exactly what they mean, then I will go with his first sentiments. This crap of people posting stuff to get a rise then playing victim when they're misunderstood is pure crap. He meant exactly what he said in the post I quoted. He's stated he isn't PC. I take him at his initial word. If he wants to back off, so be it. But it's there on black and white and I know exactly what he means. And you're a black and white sort of individual too. No grey areas for either of you. I'm happy to take posters who draw lines in the sand and take them at their word. If you're not afraid to offend, don't be offended when someone takes your comments at face value.

 

It's there in black and white and yet somehow you still can't understand when someone's making a point. Also how is it that a few of you pretend you know exactly what's in someone's mind all the time? Kreskin would be so proud. You can pretend I'm back peddling all you want. Funny how when you do it it's making a point but when it's someone you disagree with its back paddling. Oh and by the way the next time I have a thought I'll check with you first so I know what I'm thinking.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.