Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A question about gun control

Featured Replies

Not in a dither here.

 

As you have been told ad nauseum, assault rifles are already banned for Joe Citizen.

 

I'm incorrect in one thing, you passed ignorance many moons ago. You don't care to know correct answers. You are just a parrot spewing the Left's :poop:.

As Ronald Reagan -- definitely not a fan of assault rifles -- once said: "There you go again."

  • Replies 507
  • Views 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Never been hunting, period. Doesn't float my boat. I'd rather spend my time and money on other pursuits.:thumb:

 

Birds are one of my favorites to hunt, grouce in particular. Once you jump them the entire flock flys away and flys fast. Hense the reason for having a semi auto shotgun.

Doesn't the 2nd amendment, as most interpret it, give us a right to own arms. But it doesn't define what those are to my knowledge.

 

The ones that are legal are protected under the 2nd amendment.

You're working yourself into a dither today, Cappy. I'm just calling for the elimination of assault rifles from the civilian domain. Not a difficult position to comprehend.

 

It seems that it's extremely difficult for you to understand what is and what isn't an assault rifle. To say that you are clueless in this area is an extreme understatement. Sadly you don't realize how foolish you are sounding.

As Ronald Reagan -- definitely not a fan of assault rifles -- once said: "There you go again."

 

Yeah, I know. You hate facts and the truth.

Never been hunting, period. Doesn't float my boat. I'd rather spend my time and money on other pursuits.:thumb:

 

Nothing wrong with that. Actually I'm not a hunter either. However, I completely and fully support hunting and the sportsman that love to hunt. That's why I refuse to pretend I know more about hunting than they do and I would never try to tell them what should or shouldn't be with hunting.

You're working yourself into a dither today, Cappy. I'm just calling for the elimination of assault rifles from the civilian domain. Not a difficult position to comprehend.

 

You have said multiple times you'd ban all semi auto guns, including pistols. Right?

One thing we should do is have the CCDW classes a bit more in detail and less easy, as well as possibly retesting every time you renew your license. The latter I say about a drivers license as well.

You have said multiple times you'd ban all semi auto guns, including pistols. Right?

I'm advocating a ban on assault rifles like the AR-15 and the Bushmaster XM15.

 

Am I correct that Walmart isn't selling these anymore? What's the world coming to?

I'm advocating a ban on assault rifles like the AR-15 and the Bushmaster XM15.

 

Am I correct that Walmart isn't selling these anymore? What's the world coming to?

 

You have said on this site before you'd ban semi auto pistols.

The ones that are legal are protected under the 2nd amendment.

 

Sincerely just trying to fully understand your position here. I bet ours aren't too far apart from each other. With that said. So if a gun becomes illegal isn't it no longer protected under the 2nd?

Sincerely just trying to fully understand your position here. I bet ours aren't too far apart from each other. With that said. So if a gun becomes illegal isn't it no longer protected under the 2nd?

 

My question all along.

 

It was once legal to own slaves. At some point, that changed.

 

My question all along.

 

It was once legal to own slaves. At some point, that changed.

 

Me owning a gun is in no way at all similar to owning a slave.

 

Owning a gun hurts no one.

Me owning a gun is in no way at all similar to owning a slave.

 

Owning a gun hurts no one.

 

 

That's what people in power used to think about owning slaves.

 

And again, if these weapons are no longer protected under the 2nd, what is their status?

  • Author
Sincerely just trying to fully understand your position here. I bet ours aren't too far apart from each other. With that said. So if a gun becomes illegal isn't it no longer protected under the 2nd?

 

In the past, the answer would be yes. Guns have been banned in the past. However if you already own one of said guns, you are entitled to keep it. Essentially the only thing that is banned is the manufacture and resale of them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.