Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Erection Lasting Longer Than Four Hours

Featured Replies

If I have an erection for four hours, I guarantee someone is going to need a doctor...
:lol:
  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder what the doctor does to solve the problem?

 

I saw a video once....

Had an Uncle once tell me when he spit in his hand he would get a Priapism.

Has Sergeant Willy ever been at attention and saluting when you awoke in the morning and there was nothing you could do to make him at ease?

 

Use the Bathroom!

Is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it?

 

"Is that a serious question?"

Is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it?

 

Kind of. If you don't get stimulated in awhile it could be a bad thing health wise.

A wise man once told me;

"never waste an erection and never trust a fart"

Am I the only one that thought the thread title was about the short amount of time the voting precincts are open in China?:idunno:

The erection times over the course of my life follow a geometric sequence( a DECREASING geometric sequence!)

 

Example of a geometric sequence: 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, ... , sad, sadder , clinically depressive, ...

 

Unfortunately, one eventually reaches the point where when he wakes up in the morning, what's supposed to be stiff is limber and what's supposed to be limber is stiff.

Where's the "warm apple pie" when you need it?

Where's the "warm apple pie" when you need it?

 

Better than Super Glue.

  • Author
Where's the "warm apple pie" when you need it?

 

I got me some today..... er... Warm , apple pie , I mean. :heh: :heh:

I got me some today..... er... Warm , apple pie , I mean. :heh: :heh:
Well, if for some strange reason I'm ever invited to dinner at your house, I know to stay away from the desserts...

I had a buddy years back pop a pill to have fun all night with his girlfriend. He had to call into work the next morning cause he was still excited haha. Said it was so painful

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.