Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Erection Lasting Longer Than Four Hours

Featured Replies

Is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it?

 

Can't remember...

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder what the doctor does to solve the problem?

 

Throw sum watta on it!

To me, this is controversial. Hence, it belongs in the Controversial Issues forum.

The ad says , see a doctor. I say, call a friend and have a damn party. YEAH!! Guys, I'm 53 and never get any. Don't think I'd admit that even at 53 At this age I'm glad anything last for four hours(i.e., my breathing , my pulse, ANY relationship, etc...). True So, 3 hr, 59 sec isn't an issue but 4 hr 1 sec and you are on the verge of something terrible? Anyone ever had this "problem"? Cut the blue pill in half next time Anyone have a problem with this "problem" being labeled a problem? Anyone ever thought about the statement in the title of this thread? I know it sounds like a topic that would have been taken up by the late George Carlin(RIP).

Thoughts anyone?

 

Just Curious,

SF :)

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Throw sum watta on it!

 

I think the phrase you're looking for is soak it in cider.

I think the phrase you're looking for is soak it in cider.

 

Too sour. :whistling:

If I have an erection for four hours, I guarantee someone is going to need a doctor...

 

That's about as awesome a response as I have ever seen.

Keep it up, hahaha

If I have an erection for four hours, I guarantee someone is going to need a doctor...

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I had a friend have one (not because a pill) for hours. He did everything he could to make it to away and it didn't. He said he ended up in so much pain he ended up going to the ER. He said they cut him like Mick cut Rocky to get the blood flowing again.

  • Author
:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2]

 

Hey Dog, I think you put words in my mouth. :laugh:

Hey Dog, I think you put words in my mouth. :laugh:

 

Considering this thread, you should be glad that's all he put in your mouth...

  • Author
Considering this thread, you should be glad that's all he put in your mouth...

 

Hey now... :lol2: Mr Johnson likes Ms Johnson.

Years ago I was joking around with a couple of buddies about this topic because of the commercials for Viagra or Cialis that say to seek immediate medical attention...blah, blah, blah.

 

One said that if that ever happened he would head to a sorority house. The other said if you added up all of his erections his entire life, they would not total 4 hours:lol2: Will never forget either comment...

  • Author
Years ago I was joking around with a couple of buddies about this topic because of the commercials for Viagra or Cialis that say to seek immediate medical attention...blah, blah, blah.

 

One said that if that ever happened he would head to a sorority house. The other said if you added up all of his erections his entire life, they would not total 4 hours:lol2: Will never forget either comment...

 

The erection times over the course of my life follow a geometric sequence( a DECREASING geometric sequence!)

 

Example of a geometric sequence: 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, ... , sad, sadder , clinically depressive, ...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.