Who are your top 3 teams in Northern Kentucky this year?

I guess the coaches feel differently. Curious why you'd put HHS 5? Besides Holmes, HHS handled all those teams you have ahead of them easily last year and they really didn't lose much more than any of them. They only lost two of their top 8.

The

It would be hard for me not to have Holmes, Highlands, and Ryle in my top three, with that being said, I really like the Camels and did not see SK last year but I know they are always so well coached, should be an exciting season for Northern Ky.

I think Ryle needs to prove themselves before I would put them in the top 3. They lost to Campbell, SK, NCC, Cooper, and NDA last season. So I'm not sure why they deserve to be that high on the list.

Edited by CKC
Misspelling

Based on teams who lost players and the ones they have returning I would go with this: Holmes, HHS, and I wouldn't be opposed if you flipped them, then Ryle, Simon, Campbell and then Holy Cross.

Agree. For the most part I think this is a solid assessment. For those that see it different; It's a poll..and it will fluctuate during the season.

Agree. For the most part I think this is a solid assessment. For those that see it different; It's a poll..and it will fluctuate during the season.

Heard Ryle did very well in their last scrimmage. Here's why Ryle is so dangerous. IMO, they have had the tools the last couple years to really be very good. Several of us continued to cross our fingers in hopes the staff would just never "figure them out". Because most knew that if the staff figured them out and the players bought in...oh man. So regardless of their history, in my mind, they are always a threat and they could very easily be cutting down the region nets.

I will start discussion with my top three. Holmes, Campbell County, and Simon Kenton.

NKY covers 3 Regions..you've got 3 teams from 3 different Regions as your top 3.. so those are your Region winners? You wouldn't rank the 2nd or 3rd best team in the 9th above the winner of the 8th or 10th? I would.

There are some really good teams in Northern KY this year so it is going to be fun to see how everything plays out. Not many had HC winning it all last year. My preseason top 3 are Holmes, Campbell and HHS followed closely by SK, HC and Ryle.