Given the preceived situation at UofL,is it possible that NCAA delivers Death Penalty

Riverside 157

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Penn State's football program didn't get the death penalty for all that happened with their coaches involving kids, what in hell makes anyone think that Louisville is going to get a death penalty for what's recently came out? Just curious in knowing.

I surrender, everyone has their own opinion, I respect yours!!!

Dad : " I was really buying fish samitches for you, Audry and Mom!!!!!"

Son: " With that naked girl in the pool? "

Dad: " Who that girl? Ole she was just taking my order!!!!

Son: " Do you think Mom will buy it???? "

(you can insert NCAA in place of Mom in this case)

I surrender, everyone has their own opinion, I respect yours!!!

Dad : " I was really buying fish samitches for you, Audry and Mom!!!!!"

Son: " With that naked girl in the pool? "

Dad: " Who that girl? Ole she was just taking my order!!!!

Son: " Do you think Mom will buy it???? "

(you can insert NCAA in place of Mom in this case)

So Penn State doesn't get the death penalty for child sexual assault but you think UofL gets the death penalty for players getting some night time loving?

Totally agree with most that the death penalty isn't even in play here; but if they can prove some of the players involved were on the Championship team, it would seem possible they would vacate that and some wins? Didn't Memphis have theirs vacated due to Derrick Rose supposedly playing while academically ineligible due to a questionable SAT score in high school; AFTER the NCAA had ruled him eligible??

I know the NCAA is about as inconsistent as they come, but hookers in the hoops' dorm being arranged & paid for by the Director of Basketball Operations seems a bit more serious? Here's hoping its not true.

Anyone who watched the 30 for 30 on SMU football should know that the Death Penalty will probably never be handed out again.

Word. I mentioned this before, but it was ignored. Again, the whole "Kentucky's Shame" thing — and its fallout — makes sure that no legacy program will ever again receive the death penalty.

Totally agree with most that the death penalty isn't even in play here; but if they can prove some of the players involved were on the Championship team, it would seem possible they would vacate that and some wins? Didn't Memphis have theirs vacated due to Derrick Rose supposedly playing while academically ineligible due to a questionable SAT score in high school; AFTER the NCAA had ruled him eligible??

I know the NCAA is about as inconsistent as they come, but hookers in the hoops' dorm being arranged & paid for by the Director of Basketball Operations seems a bit more serious? Here's hoping its not true.

There's never been an NCAA championship banner stripped.

Katina Powell is between a rock and a hard place:

True: She likely goes to jail for pimping out her underaged daughters (variety of charges). The daughters will need to ADMIT to this to keep Powell from lying in her book (but implicate themselves and their mother).

False: The University's legal team -- and perhaps Pitino himself -- bring the hammer down in civil court.

Either way, she's up that certain creek without a paddle.

All over $10,000 (which is now pocket change given the ramifications).

You all who are writing this off as "just a little night lovin'" are severely understating what this is actually about. Impermissible benefits, prostitution, lack of institutional control, underage consumption and I'm sure a slew of other NCAA infractions are what is on the table. While I don't think the death penalty is likely, I think the penalties will turn out to be more severe than most of you think.