Should Israel launch a preemptive strike against Iran?

theguru

The only reason I have a reasonable amount of information on this thread is because i studied this situation for 3 years in college and eventually wrote my thesis on a potential solution. Had I not written 30 pages about it, I likely wouldn't have much to say.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My kinda guys.

Consider the Israeli IDF similar to the CIA, but with much few restrictions on what is and is not considered ethical.

Absolutely on board. Guys understand how to operate and are given the lattitude to do so in a terrorist hot bed...guess I wouldn't expect ole Barry to understand that though given he think Bennie is a tool

Pipe hitters ?

Some one or a group of people who are willing to go to the extreme in order to get things accomplished. Most commonly refers to the special forces, but is not limited to that. Can also serve as an extreme marksman(s). Someone who will accomplish any task no questions asked. It is rapidly evolving to encompass all those who live life to the extreme.

Oh ok so as long as they're near us we will help them. Canada does give us oil and bacon, Mexico gives us....VW's and salsa. Israel needs to give us a lot more than medical technology since they don't border us.

Don't forget some nice MIM Fender guitars.

Some one or a group of people who are willing to go to the extreme in order to get things accomplished. Most commonly refers to the special forces, but is not limited to that. Can also serve as an extreme marksman(s). Someone who will accomplish any task no questions asked. It is rapidly evolving to encompass all those who live life to the extreme.

Kids these days, back in my day we called them Bad A....I guess that was too simple

Some one or a group of people who are willing to go to the extreme in order to get things accomplished. Most commonly refers to the special forces' date=' but is not limited to that. Can also serve as an extreme marksman(s). Someone who will accomplish any task no questions asked. It is rapidly evolving to encompass all those who live life to the extreme.[/quote']

Music to my ears, we have strong pipe hitters in the U.S. but need more.

Then please explain why Israel is so important? Why do they deserve so much of our attention in affairs that don't involve us in anyway?

I'm not well-versed in foreign affairs or policy. I don't really keep up on it due to my view that we need to worry about problems that actually concern us rather than what happens across oceans and on the other side of the world.

Forgetting we help found the country and they are the strongest allie in the middle east. I would say the Holocaust and WW2 are good reasons when there are millions of people in their region who wish Hitler succeeded.