Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should Israel launch a preemptive strike against Iran?

Featured Replies

I don't understand why we wouldn't be on the side of our strongest friend in the middle east. I'm pro-Israel and not ashamed. It makes economic and military sense to back them.

 

I'm pro Israel as well. I'd go to war with the IDF any day.

  • Replies 152
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In theory yes but when they continue to work towards a nuke and rally 1-2 times a year chanting "death to America, death to Israel," at some point we have to draw a line.

 

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/03/31/world/middleeast/simple-guide-nuclear-talks-iran-us.html?_r=0

 

I've been looking over this deal for weeks now. Explain to me how it gives them a nuke, shouldn't it scale the iranians back?

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/03/31/world/middleeast/simple-guide-nuclear-talks-iran-us.html?_r=0

 

I've been looking over this deal for weeks now. Explain to me how it gives them a nuke, shouldn't it scale the iranians back?

 

The oversight is a joke . The secret deals that they won't tell congress about makes me even more nervous as well. That is the easiest explanation without getti ng technical.

 

We really got nothing out of the deal , event giving Iran billions of dollars.

The oversight is a joke . The secret deals that they won't tell congress about makes me even more nervous as well. That is the easiest explanation without getti ng technical.

 

We really got nothing out of the deal , event giving Iran billions of dollars.

 

How so?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/sep/08/politifact-sheet-6-things-know-about-iran-nuclear-/

 

Isn't this a good thing? Being able to inspect and scale back their program?

Why does Iran hate Isreal and the United States?

Cutting sanctions, putting millions/ billions back into the hands of a leader who has publicly condemned the United States is not a good thing. Unfreezing their foreign bank accounts and cash flow, enabling more money to be put into their nuclear programs, is not a good thing.

Why does Iran hate Isreal and the United States?

 

Palestinian/Zionist conflict. See Sykes Picot Agreement and The Balfour Declarations. Britain promised both the Palestinian and Zionists rights to the same "homeland"

Palestinian/Zionist conflict. See Sykes Picot Agreement and The Balfour Declarations. Britain promised both the Palestinian and Zionists rights to the same "homeland"

 

What about us? I always thought it was because we backed Iraq in the Iraq-Iran war and the 1953 Iranian coup d'état.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/03/31/world/middleeast/simple-guide-nuclear-talks-iran-us.html?_r=0 I've been looking over this deal for weeks now. Explain to me how it gives them a nuke' date=' shouldn't it scale the iranians back?[/quote']

 

Lifting the UN Arms Embargo allowing them access to more weapons? What about Iran's direct support to Al-Assad which has lead to the biggest humanitarian crisis of our lifetime in Syria? You really think we should take Iran at it's word, that their nuke program will be peaceful?

Lifting the UN Arms Embargo allowing them access to more weapons? What about Iran's direct support to Al-Assad which has lead to the biggest humanitarian crisis of our lifetime in Syria? You really think we should take Iran at it's word, that their nuke program will be peaceful?

 

I don't see why not. Us and Isreal are the ones with the nukes, not them. Isn't a good part of the deal is that if they don't hold up their end the deal is off? Also doesn't nuclaer power generate energy such as electricty? I have no problem with them having that.

What about us? I always thought it was because we backed Iraq in the Iraq-Iran war and the 1953 Iranian coup d'état.

 

People forget the Shah.

Did you actually read the deal? The time frames on inspections , the triggers and who inspects ? Any scale back is in word only right now.

 

Yes, I did. I'm gonna say it right now. I don't care about Isreal and I don't care about Iran. As long as there is no war, I'm fine either way.

I don't see why not. Us and Isreal are the ones with the nukes' date=' not them. Isn't a good part of the deal is that if they don't hold up their end the deal is off? Also doesn't nuclaer power generate energy such as electricty? I have no problem with them having that.[/quote']

 

Are we and Israel promising death to any countries?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.