Should Israel launch a preemptive strike against Iran?

theguru

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After what was said today along with getting this sweet deal from BHO I would sure hope they are at least drawing up the plans.

Iran is not bluffing, if they had the bomb it would already be on its way.

The Iran deal imo only created a sooner date for the next large scale war. As Iran inches closer to a bomb under the cover of this deal Israel will be forced to attack.

After what was said today along with getting this sweet deal from BHO I would sure hope they are at least drawing up the plans.

Iran is not bluffing, if they had the bomb it would already be on its way.

The Iran deal imo only created a sooner date for the next large scale war. As Iran inches closer to a bomb under the cover of this deal Israel will be forced to attack.

You are correct sir. I am amazed the US has been able to keep Israel on a leash for this long. We 'promise' them complete security and unity if they're attacked. I will tell you this right now as a military guy I would not mess with the IDF. They could wreak havoc on almost every country on earth.

As Colin Powel mentioned, before this deal Iran was working on their program at break neck speed (It was similar to this). Now, there are some controls.

However, they will be watch very closely. If and when Israel thinks that Iran is close, then I say Israel can and possibly will strike. Israel can concentrate on Gaza for a bit longer before they have to seriously consider what to do with Iran.

As Colin Powel mentioned, before this deal Iran was working on their program at break neck speed (It was similar to this). Now, there are some controls.

However, they will be watch very closely. If and when Israel thinks that Iran is close, then I say Israel can and possibly will strike. Israel can concentrate on Gaza for a bit longer before they have to seriously consider what to do with Iran.

You're kidding, right?

With this deal they watch themselves. Yeah, I trust that.

What I do trust is that Israel has intelligence in place to keep an eye on whats going on and will act in it's own defense when needed.

I think you are assuming that Iran couldn't act on it before. Iran has had a well established nuclear program from quite some time. We know that their capabilities, as far as attainable enrichment levels, have been drastically improving within the past decade. I would not be surprised if Iran has been capable of weaponizing their nuclear programs for several years.

However, that is just opinion based on research. Until Iran enables international investigators unabridged access to their nuclear program in their entirety, we will never know what they hide.

As far as the recent Iran deal goes...at best, it creates a blanket of false security for the international community. I'm not sure what our administration was thinking, but allowing Iran to conduct its own investigations seems like one of the most insanely idiot things I have ever heard of, as far as negotiations go.