Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should Israel launch a preemptive strike against Iran?

Featured Replies

Considering it terms of a contingency? Obviously. Should they do it? No. It makes no sense unless there is more intelligence than the public is aware of.
Man I hope there is! I'd hate to think that CNN knows as much as Israeli Intelligence :lol2:
  • Replies 152
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After what was said today along with getting this sweet deal from BHO I would sure hope they are at least drawing up the plans.

 

Iran is not bluffing, if they had the bomb it would already be on its way.

 

The Iran deal imo only created a sooner date for the next large scale war. As Iran inches closer to a bomb under the cover of this deal Israel will be forced to attack.

After what was said today along with getting this sweet deal from BHO I would sure hope they are at least drawing up the plans.

 

Iran is not bluffing, if they had the bomb it would already be on its way.

 

The Iran deal imo only created a sooner date for the next large scale war. As Iran inches closer to a bomb under the cover of this deal Israel will be forced to attack.

 

You are correct sir. I am amazed the US has been able to keep Israel on a leash for this long. We 'promise' them complete security and unity if they're attacked. I will tell you this right now as a military guy I would not mess with the IDF. They could wreak havoc on almost every country on earth.

I'm ignorant to foreign policy. Why should I care about Israel?

I'm ignorant to foreign policy. Why should I care about Israel?

 

One of our strongest allies in a very unstable region.

One of our strongest allies in a very unstable region.

 

Gotcha. Thanks.

I'm ignorant to foreign policy. Why should I care about Israel?

 

If the crap really hits the fan, we need a beach to land on.

 

I'm sorry, but Israel should bomb the crap out of every nuclear installation in Persia. And then they should be like, "What?!?"

No! Not at all. Iran has been saying this rhetoric for years.
Difference now is, they will have to power they wanted to act on it. Will they? I don't know, but if I was living in Israel I wouldn't be any too trusting of them or, unfortunately, this administration.

As Colin Powel mentioned, before this deal Iran was working on their program at break neck speed (It was similar to this). Now, there are some controls.

 

However, they will be watch very closely. If and when Israel thinks that Iran is close, then I say Israel can and possibly will strike. Israel can concentrate on Gaza for a bit longer before they have to seriously consider what to do with Iran.

As Colin Powel mentioned, before this deal Iran was working on their program at break neck speed (It was similar to this). Now, there are some controls.

 

However, they will be watch very closely. If and when Israel thinks that Iran is close, then I say Israel can and possibly will strike. Israel can concentrate on Gaza for a bit longer before they have to seriously consider what to do with Iran.

 

You're kidding, right?

 

With this deal they watch themselves. Yeah, I trust that.

 

What I do trust is that Israel has intelligence in place to keep an eye on whats going on and will act in it's own defense when needed.

I think you are assuming that Iran couldn't act on it before. Iran has had a well established nuclear program from quite some time. We know that their capabilities, as far as attainable enrichment levels, have been drastically improving within the past decade. I would not be surprised if Iran has been capable of weaponizing their nuclear programs for several years.

 

However, that is just opinion based on research. Until Iran enables international investigators unabridged access to their nuclear program in their entirety, we will never know what they hide.

 

As far as the recent Iran deal goes...at best, it creates a blanket of false security for the international community. I'm not sure what our administration was thinking, but allowing Iran to conduct its own investigations seems like one of the most insanely idiot things I have ever heard of, as far as negotiations go.

^ Israel will at least be watching closely correct? As this thread is about what Israel will/should do. So my statement is indeed correct. ;)

As soon as Iran produces their first nuke, they will only be 399 behind Israel.

No, but we should.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.