Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County 54 Highlands 28

Featured Replies

You had me until the last sentence and that's a cop out. If Highlands could score 100 on Trinity, they would too.

 

Yep. If I can score 100 on somebody, I'm probably doing it every week, to be honest... There would only be a few exceptions.

  • Replies 163
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't trying to convey a cop out, sorry if it came off that way. What I meant, it's the year(s) of payback lining up.

I don't care how many players Highlands sat tonight , they still would not have won.

If a Highlands player sat it was due to injury, they would never rest a player.

Was this a running clock? if so, how long has it been since that has happened?.. That someone dropped a running clock on the Birds?

Was this a running clock? if so, how long has it been since that has happened?.. That someone dropped a running clock on the Birds?

 

According to some updates I saw on Twitter the clock started running at some point in the 2nd quarter when Scott Co. had a 40-0 lead.

Per McKee, Highlands coach said QB took a hard tackle last week and that if it was a playoff game he would have played.

A few thoughts.

 

I'd love to hear every conversation Dale Mueller has this week.

 

I wonder how many times Murller's phone has rang regarding Highlands football this last month.

 

How much longer do the Highlands faithful let them nag continue on their current track?

 

Did Mueller see this coming and get out ahead of it?

A few thoughts.

 

I'd love to hear every conversation Dale Mueller has this week.

 

I wonder how many times Murller's phone has rang regarding Highlands football this last month.

 

How much longer do the Highlands faithful let them nag continue on their current track?

 

Did Mueller see this coming and get out ahead of it?

 

To the last question I think the answer is YES he saw it coming.

To the last question I think the answer is YES he saw it coming.

 

Doesn't really make any sense. Dale lost his last game he coached. Highlands won the next year and Dale knew that talent. So why leave when he did? Again, doesn't make sense. Or maybe to retire. IDK!

A few thoughts.

 

I'd love to hear every conversation Dale Mueller has this week.

 

I wonder how many times Murller's phone has rang regarding Highlands football this last month.

 

How much longer do the Highlands faithful let them nag continue on their current track?

 

Did Mueller see this coming and get out ahead of it?

 

Knowing Coach Mueller pretty well and knowing how calculated and smart of a man he is, I would say yes; he knew the dip in talent was coming. However, any negative phone calls about this season to Coach Mueller would be totally laughed off. I can promise you that he, and anyone who is close to the program or has met/experienced Coach W as a coach has all the confidence in the world in him. HHS is having a down year, it has happened before and will happen again. They always bounce back eventually... The horses just are not there right now.

Doesn't really make any sense. Dale lost his last game he coached. Highlands won the next year and Dale knew that talent. So why leave when he did? Again, doesn't make sense. Or maybe to retire. IDK!

 

There isn't a high school football coach in this country who doesn't know what he has coming to the high school in the future. Especially coaches as good as Mueller who have the option to retire.

I hate that it appears Coach W is going to be the scapegoat in all of this. You either have the horses or you don't. Horses can make the best coaches look even better.

Scott Co was too much no matter who played for HHS. The game plan of putting pressure on the sophomore QB did not work out too well. No chance of catching the RB's of Scott Co. HHS was over matched and could easily lose the next two games against Ryle and SK.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.