Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sam DuBose Shooting Video - STABILIZED

Featured Replies

This video puts the "dragging" claims to rest.

 

You'll see where Officer Tensing reaches in with his left arm and pushes Mr. DuBose back against his drivers seat while DuBose flails his arms around in an effort to get the car turned on and into gear. Then, while keeping his hand pushed against the center of Dubose's chest, Officer Tensing takes his sidearm with his right hand, reaches it slightly into the drivers window, and shoots DuBose in the head. Dubose's dead body then falls back limp.

 

At no time is there any more of Officer Tensing's body than his left arm and his right hand/wrist. At not time is DuBose holding any of Officer Tensing's body in the car. The car may have started rolling forward with Tensing walking/running/stumbling along beside it, but there is no dragging of Officer Tensing.

 

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT - ACTUAL POLICE SHOOTING

  • Replies 48
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get more and more disgusted each time I watch this video.

Slow it down to 0.25 speed in the settings as someone in the comments suggested. It's even more telling on how wrong the officer was.

Sad :( and sickening!

 

As I said, he better enjoy his freedom now, if I was him I'd RUN! As he will be spending at least the next two decades behind bars, as a COP!

If he doesn't get at least a few decades in prison, the city will burn the ground.

Anybody still want to say it's not murder??

Anybody still want to say it's not murder??

 

I for one wasn't willing to jump to conclusions, we have seen where that leads. That video is very incriminating.

I'd rather not watch.

 

I'll take you word for it.

Something you see on a faces of death video.

I thought the same thing.

 

Disturbing, is an understatement!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.