Morehead State University Football

nikeman49

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe you will see a much improved defense at Morehead due to Dontae Wright's appointment to defensive coordinator. I am more anxious to see how Coach St. Louis handles the offensive coordinator duties.

Still in the PFL, I believe, so no athletic scholarships for football.

True, but two years ago the Pioneer League (and a couple other leagues) were granted automatic bids to the I-AA playoffs. So even though they don't give scholarships they do have the opportunity (albeit remote) to compete for a national championship.

True, but two years ago the Pioneer League (and a couple other leagues) were granted automatic bids to the I-AA playoffs. So even though they don't give scholarships they do have the opportunity (albeit remote) to compete for a national championship.

Had forgotten that GCHS. Competing at the FCS level will still be a challenge with no scholarships to award. The guys down the road have guys from power conferences that have transferred (down) and talent level is clear when you watch those games.

Off topic, but anyone remember that punter MSU had in the late 80's or early 90's that was real good? May have gotten drafted. He'd smoke on the sidelines and run onto the field to kick. Reminded me of the guy in the 'Replacements' movie in that way.