Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC cops kills man.

Featured Replies

Supposing his shirt had a big swastika on it, or the shield of the aryan nation...still wouldn't make any sense?

 

No what does it matter what is on a guys undershirt?

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 115k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prosecution is not cross-examining defense witnesses.

 

Tensing may testify Tuesday.

 

That's really surprising. I'm also surprised how smooth this trial has gone thus far.

Listening to closing arguments. I think the defense is doing a nice job to get at least one juror to hold out.

 

Judge will give instructions and then the jury will get it.

  • Author
Listening to closing arguments. I think the defense is doing a nice job to get at least one juror to hold out.

 

Judge will give instructions and then the jury will get it.

 

It was on in the other room, walked by it a few times. Kinda hard to watch it looking at the back of Tensing's head the whole time. Thanks for the updates. I agree, the little I heard from the defense, he was trying to redirect the jury back to the situation Tensing described and away from the T-shirt, record of pulling over minorities, etc.

I haven't followed the trial as closely as some, but here is my prediction: voluntary manslaughter which carries a sentence of 3 to 11 years.

For those of you following it closely, do you expect the jury to come to conclusion today?

For those of you following it closely, do you expect the jury to come to conclusion today?

 

Was listening to the radio on the way in today, and whoever they had on said that with the way this jury seems to be "scared", it wouldn't surprise him if they came to a quick decision. Said the belief would probably be that the longer deliberations went, the better chance someone finds out who you are. Instead, they'll want to get out of Dodge as soon as possible.

Nobody has any idea what a jury is going to do and even less of an idea how long they're going to take. If they think they do they're guessing, and if they turn out correct, they're lucky.

For those of you following it closely, do you expect the jury to come to conclusion today?

 

I would be surprised if they come back today. Heck, they're still getting instructions on how to use the video review software.

CPD is starting to lock down garbage cans.

 

I just don't foresee a guilty verdict.

CPD is starting to lock down garbage cans.

 

I just don't foresee a guilty verdict.

 

Like I said from day one, you wont find 12 that will convict him of murder. The longer this goes on deliberation, the more I think acquittal of all charges.

  • Author
CPD is starting to lock down garbage cans.

 

I just don't foresee a guilty verdict.

 

I saw an interview with a guy and his comment was Anything less than guilty of murder charge will not be accepted in this town. He didn't expect it to be as bad as the Timmy Thomas riots but it will be bad. Great example. I wish I had gotten his name or why he was being interviewed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.