Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC cops kills man.

Featured Replies

I'd agree with it. Anyone that is a law enforcement officer, soldier, doctor, EMT, fireman, etc. (basically a position that's purpose is to protect and save) is going to be someone that society wants to be pure and good, incapable of committing crimes that go against that job description.

 

Sure. I could've agreed with that 10-15 years ago. Not so much today, not that mentality. It's just not there, outside of less populated areas where everyone knows the EMT's/Deputies(or officers) before they show up.

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 115k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Expert says that even after the shot was fired the car moved AT MOST a few feet from where it was originally.

 

I am anxious to hear the cross examination.

 

Defense first question asks how much he is being paid by the prosecutor. Expert says he doesn't know. Says it's "likely" more than $5,000 but really not sure.

 

Next question asks is he went to the shooting site. Focusing on the fact that he wasn't there to see it live.

 

Asks why he doesn't know how far Offc Tensing fell from the car.

 

Latching onto the fact that the car did move forward a bit before the shot. Trying to get expert to agree that the car also was moving towards Offc Tensing i.e. to the left. Expert says if so it's immeasurable prior to the shot.

 

Expert says steering wheel did not move to the left at the time of the shot.

 

Battling over the "moving to the left" issue.

 

Asks expert if he is qualified to say how far a car must move or how fast a car must move to cause Offc Tensing to fall. No.

 

Defense attorney trying to raise questions about why Tensing's body angle changed right before the shot. Was he "spun around?" Expert says no way to tell that. Defense still trying to get the "going left" theory going. Expert still saying "no chance that happened."

 

Defense: What if his arm was pinned? Expert: It wasn't. Defense: You weren't there, correct?

 

Defense: You can't tell if the street was going uphill or downhill yet you can tell the jury what happened? Expert: Yes, I can.

 

Defense is saying "Again, that's your opinion, correct" a lot.

 

Defense: Why is Offc Tensing yelling "Stop?" Expert: As I said before, I don't know why he yelled stop. It would be speculation. I don't know why." Defense: I'm sure you don't. Judge didn't like that response.

 

Expert: Tensing holding onto the car and him being on the ground definitely happened after the shot.

 

Defense: Was he almost being run over? Expert: Very close.

 

Defense: You can't say where the camera was for every shot. Expert: I can indeed.

 

Defense: Did you examine the camera? Expert: No. Defense: You can't tell if it was functioning properly. Expert: I can due to metadata. It was functioning properly.

 

Defense: No question the car was in motion when the shot was fired. Expert: Correct.

 

After conferencing with Tensing defense decides no more questions. No re-direct.

Because I find it to be a flock of flying geese. I can't say what I think or Guru and his minions sensor me. Hell I probably broke a rule saying that.

 

I'm assuming you don't read the comment section of any officer involved article regarding anything.

 

I'm not sure what you're saying or what "comment section" you are referring to.

I'm not sure what you're saying or what "comment section" you are referring to.

 

Well then I'm sorry I misjudged you as a more affluent person than myself . I know you love twitter and social media.

Prosecution may be close to being finished.

Well then I'm sorry I misjudged you as a more affluent person that myself . I know you love twitter .

 

 

How did we get from an observation about humans to my being more affluent than you in your opinion?

 

These responses usually indicate a lack of a cogent argument.

Haven't followed the trial, but did just watch the body cam video. He's going to jail for a long time. No way he gets off.

Haven't followed the trial, but did just watch the body cam video. He's going to jail for a long time. No way he gets off.

 

Amazingly there's a few in here that have been defending him left and right.

Haven't followed the trial, but did just watch the body cam video. He's going to jail for a long time. No way he gets off.

 

 

Not that clear since the charge is murder.

Not that clear since the charge is murder.

 

Serious question, if the prosecution loses on the murder charge can they try for a lesser charge like manslaughter? Or does that still fall under double jeopardy?

Not that clear since the charge is murder.
I know nothing of Ohio law and maybe there is a reason for it to be murder charge. But it seems like prosecutors have been way over charging in these cases.

 

IMO, looking at the video he screwed up bad. Whether it was accidental or just a bad decision but I don't believe it was murder.

Serious question, if the prosecution loses on the murder charge can they try for a lesser charge like manslaughter? Or does that still fall under double jeopardy?

 

 

I don't think they can. Murder, nothing, or a plea.

I know nothing of Ohio law and maybe there is a reason for it to be murder charge. But it seems like prosecutors have been way over charging in these cases.

 

IMO, looking at the video he screwed up bad. Whether it was accidental or just a bad decision but I don't believe it was murder.

 

Offc Tensing said it was not an accident. Self defense.

Offc Tensing said it was not an accident. Self defense.

 

Then it's murder. The video shows it wasn't self-defense quite clearly.

How did we get from an observation about humans to my being more affluent than you in your opinion?

 

 

These responses usually indicate a lack of a cogent argument.

 

I'm done with it man. Not the first time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.