Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC cops kills man.

Featured Replies

Prosecution is focusing on the fact that Offc Tensing had 2 days per his union contract before he was questioned by investigators and the fact he watched the video before he was questioned.

 

Not gonna lie, that's pretty weak if that's the prosecutions focal point. Both are not only common but encouraged, regardless of circumstance.

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 115k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That series of events pretty much confirms that he wasn't in danger. If he put the car into gear and then Tensing reached into the vehicle, he could have very easily backed up from the car and been out of any potential danger. The fact that he shot before the car was moving only further solidifies this as murder. IMO of course.

 

If this was murder as you say it was. Was he beating him to put the car into gear so he could pull the trigger?

 

That's the only way It would be murder.

The questioning by the defense shows that we as humans will try to rationalize. Otherwise, why ask questions about marijuana, alcohol, and other substances being found in the car? 100% immaterial to the core issue. Yet it shows that human brains will try to rationalize a belief that police are always innocent.

 

Note: Not a condemnation of anyone including Offc Tensing. Just an observation.

 

Human brains will try to rationalize a belief that police are always innocent? Tragic. Ah please tell me more fun stories like this one, they're my favorite.

Human brains will try to rationalize a belief that police are always innocent? Tragic. Ah please tell me more fun stories like this one, they're my favorite.

 

Not sure why you take offense to something that is pretty obvious.

Video expert's testimony is not good for Tensing when compared to his testimony. Gun was out before the car was moving. He testified his arm was caught in the steering wheel. Video when broken down shows his arm was never near the wheel. It was on the seat belt. He also told investigators his head was inside the car. That is not shown.

Offc Tensing also testified that as he was being dragged his head dropped below the top of the door which only left him with a head shot. Expert says that's impossible based on the video.

Expert says that even after the shot was fired the car moved AT MOST a few feet from where it was originally.

 

I am anxious to hear the cross examination.

Because I find it to be a flock of flying geese. I can't say what I think or Guru and his minions sensor me. Hell I probably broke a rule saying that.

 

Weak. You can express yourself without getting in trouble. Let's go.

Expert says the audio shows that the car had not moved more than "a couple of feet" at the time of the shot.

 

Expert says Offc Tensing was standing up at the time of the shooting and he was not in contact with the side of the car. Said he was not dragged in his opinion.

Human brains will try to rationalize a belief that police are always innocent? Tragic. Ah please tell me more fun stories like this one, they're my favorite.

 

I think you're a cop. Have you ever sat at the table closest to the jury during a trial? Prosecutors like to have an officer sitting next to them because more often than not they are considered the good guys. I would argue that's how it should be. That's also why trials like this one are so newsworthy. They flip upside down that which we are used to. I know issues with police whether justified or not are in the news seemingly every other day, but I guarantee you if the defense had its way, they would much rather Officer Tensing come to court in his uniform as opposed to a suit. To most, the visual of a cop elicits someone having to make split second decisions to serve and protect the public.

Expert says that even after the shot was fired the car moved AT MOST a few feet from where it was originally.

 

I am anxious to hear the cross examination.

 

Defense first question asks how much he is being paid by the prosecutor. Expert says he doesn't know. Says it's "likely" more than $5,000 but really not sure.

If this was murder as you say it was. Was he beating him to put the car into gear so he could pull the trigger?

 

That's the only way It would be murder.

 

Fair point. Manslaughter. Either way, IMO, guilty as sin.

Weak. You can express yourself without getting in trouble. Let's go.

 

I already did, your stirring the pot and failing. That's weak.

Because I find it to be a flock of flying geese. I can't say what I think or Guru and his minions sensor me. Hell I probably broke a rule saying that.

 

I'm assuming you don't read the comment section of any officer involved article regarding anything.

 

I'd agree with it. Anyone that is a law enforcement officer, soldier, doctor, EMT, fireman, etc. (basically a position that's purpose is to protect and save) is going to be someone that society wants to be pure and good, incapable of committing crimes that go against that job description.

Fair point. Manslaughter. Either way, IMO, guilty as sin.

 

As I've said for a while. At best, a very bad mistake or over reaction(not excusable but also not solely to blame for the escalation of the incident).

 

Some say he killed him because he was black. I don't see that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.