Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC cops kills man.

Featured Replies

Huh? That seems odd.

 

More info: Media had requested the juror questionnaires be released. Judge agreed after all identifying info was redacted. A juror had a problem with that. Enquirer has retracted their request.

 

Trial resumes Monday.

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 115k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Confederate flag on undershirt you're wearing on the day you shoot a black guy. Ouch.

 

My buddy at work just told me this over lunch. Just makes you shake your head.

 

I haven't been following this thread closely but may go back and read some.

My buddy at work just told me this over lunch. Just makes you shake your head.

 

I haven't been following this thread closely but may go back and read some.

 

Flag was never mentioned. I doubt it has much impact.

I'm guessing the defense loves this.

 

I already told my wife she will not be working downtown the day this verdict is read.

 

Praying its not on 11/11. Wedding reception at Rhinegiest.

Praying its not on 11/11. Wedding reception at Rhinegiest.

CCW.

Good thing there aren't any black men on the jury to be disturbed by that.

 

:lol2: :lol2:

 

Post of the thread right here.

I'm guessing the Great Smokey mountains aren't a popular place for African Americans?

 

No. Not really. The times I have gone it has been about 2% black including myself in that 2%.

Reggie: Not a popular place with the brothers.

Jack: My kinda place. I always liked country boys.

  • Author
No. Not really. The times I have gone it has been about 2% black including myself in that 2%.

The red neck Rivera

Prosecution rests.

Prosecution is not cross-examining defense witnesses.

 

Tensing may testify Tuesday.

Prosecution is not cross-examining defense witnesses.

Whynot?

Whynot?

 

Today's witnesses were police officers who essentially testified that Offc Tensing was a)shaken up and b)looked like had fallen down.

 

I'm guessing the state didn't see reason to argue that especially after a forensics expert said that he didn't see any signs of Offc Tensing being dragged as he claimed.

Defense had a 33-year officer testify that he thought the shooting was justified. Prosecution team did a pretty good job of pointing out where his opinion didn't quite match up to the video.

 

However, the defense did a great job in re-direct with one simple thing. They made a video clip from the point of Offc Tensing putting his hand on the door handle to the time of the shot. They just showed that 2 seconds. Powerful way to show how fast the officer has to make a decision.

 

I think it can have an impact on at least one juror.

 

Tensing up now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.