Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC cops kills man.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 115k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw an interview with a guy and his comment was Anything less than guilty of murder charge will not be accepted in this town. He didn't expect it to be as bad as the Timmy Thomas riots but it will be bad. Great example. I wish I had gotten his name or why he was being interviewed.

 

I would bet they riot with a guilty charge of murder anyways if it were to happen.

CPD is starting to lock down garbage cans.

 

I just don't foresee a guilty verdict.

 

I think we get one on the manslaughter charge.

 

If he walks, I'm staying away from downtown for a while.

 

For @MJAlltheWay24's sake, I really hope the deliberations either go into next week or he's convicted on one of the charges.

I think we get one on the manslaughter charge.

 

If he walks, I'm staying away from downtown for a while.

 

For @MJAlltheWay24's sake, I really hope the deliberations either go into next week or he's convicted on one of the charges.

 

Really keeping my fingers crossed here that this goes into next week. Already had quite a few of our guest say something about it, so I know it's on people's minds.

I think we get one on the manslaughter charge.

 

If he walks, I'm staying away from downtown for a while.

 

For @MJAlltheWay24's sake, I really hope the deliberations either go into next week or he's convicted on one of the charges.

 

 

Re: manslaughter defense did a nice job saying the requirements are not there. Said it's murder or not guilty.

Someone in my office just said "BLM is gathering for a rally at 6:00 PM tonight. Told people to make sure their cars are filled with gas if you are taking the interstates incase of delays of shutting down highways." If this is true I really hope this doesn't happen.

Someone in my office just said "BLM is gathering for a rally at 6:00 PM tonight. Told people to make sure their cars are filled with gas if you are taking the interstates incase of delays of shutting down highways." If this is true I really hope this doesn't happen.

 

Never understood why protesters enjoyed being speed bumps.

Sounds like verdict is coming down around 4

Sounds like verdict is coming down around 4

 

Where you getting info from? Because Ive only seen where they haven't made a verdict yet.

Sounds like verdict is coming down around 4

 

Yes this is what I heard.

 

I also heard that the courtroom seems split. Not a slam dunk for the manslaughter.

I will be more than surprised if he doesn't walk, tbh.

 

I'll be shocked if he's charged with murder.

  • Author
Sounds like verdict is coming down around 4

 

Sam DuBose's family disputes reports that they have been called to courthouse to hear a verdict.

 

This was posted on WCPO at 3:41

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.