November 11, 20169 yr Author Hopefully the jurors hand down the right verdict and the citizens of Cincinnati don't have to worry about what may happen. That's what is wrong right now. Whichever decision is made by the 12 men and women who heard and studied the facts should be acceptable. There should be no reason to worry about what may happen.
November 11, 20169 yr That's what is wrong right now. Whichever decision is made by the 12 men and women who heard and studied the facts should be acceptable. There should be no reason to worry about what may happen. Let me be clear by saying I'd NEVER advocate or condone rioting. Upon a not guilty verdict, I can absolutely understand how, based on what we've seen, some would feel the need to protest.
November 11, 20169 yr Let me be clear by saying I'd NEVER advocate or condone rioting. Upon a not guilty verdict, I can absolutely understand how, based on what we've seen, some would feel the need to protest. Agreed. Maybe it's just me, but IMO you cannot kill a man for no reason and not be held accountable.
November 11, 20169 yr Author Let me be clear by saying I'd NEVER advocate or condone rioting. Upon a not guilty verdict, I can absolutely understand how, based on what we've seen, some would feel the need to protest. Agreed. Maybe it's just me, but IMO you cannot kill a man for no reason and not be held accountable. You have seen bits on TV. Maybe watched some of the trial. Unless you are presented with all the facts as seen by the jury, you can't make that call. Non of us can. We put our faith (or at least are supposed to) in the judicial system. Accept the decision and move on. Kinda like the election.
November 11, 20169 yr You have seen bits on TV. Maybe watched some of the trial. Unless you are presented with all the facts as seen by the jury, you can't make that call. Non of us can. We put our faith (or at least are supposed to) in the judicial system. Accept the decision and move on. Kinda like the election. So if he's found guilty, you're not going to question it, correct?
November 11, 20169 yr You have seen bits on TV. Maybe watched some of the trial. Unless you are presented with all the facts as seen by the jury, you can't make that call. Non of us can. We put our faith (or at least are supposed to) in the judicial system. Accept the decision and move on. Kinda like the election. I've seen the video, and heard the expert testimony that he was in no danger and that the car wasn't moving until after he shot. That's all I need to know.
November 11, 20169 yr Author ] I've seen the video, and heard the expert testimony that he was in no danger and that the car wasn't moving until after he shot. That's all I need to know. I believe the prosecutions expert confirmed the car had moved a few feet prior to the shot. It didn't accelerate till after he was shot.
November 11, 20169 yr Author So if he's found guilty, you're not going to question it, correct? Yes, why would I?
November 11, 20169 yr Yes, why wouldn't I? So it's okay for you to question it if he's found guilty, but if he's found not guilty others should just accept it and move on? That's what you're saying?
November 11, 20169 yr Yes, why wouldn't I? Yes you are going to question it? Or no, you won't question it?
November 11, 20169 yr Will there be riots or protesting? I know that yesterday many businesses closed early and will also do so today in anticipation of a verdict. There are a lot of people protesting already and many fear there will be rioting if a not guilty verdict is handed down. I am not saying he is guilty or innocent. That's why we have trials. I am just saying that jurors should not have to fear for their lives and the lives of others if they believe that he is innocent.
November 11, 20169 yr Author Yes you are going to question it? Or no, you won't question it? Correct, I am not going to question it. (I corrected my typo sorry about that) I can have an opinion based upon what I saw. But did not see all the facts and have faith in that those that did will come up with the correct verdict. My opinion in this case does not matter, nor does yours.
November 11, 20169 yr Correct, I am not going to question it. (I corrected my typo sorry about that) I can have an opinion based upon what I saw. But did not see all the facts and have faith in that those that did will come up with the correct verdict. My opinion in this case does not matter, nor does yours. Just wanted to clarify. And the reason for me asking was because it was going to be pretty hypocritical of you if you would have questioned it. Glad that won't be the case.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.