Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC cops kills man.

Featured Replies

I do, but I don't. I mean the video was pretty darn clear IMO.

 

Kinda how I feel, tbh.

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 115k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I do, but I don't. I mean the video was pretty darn clear IMO.

 

I agree it was very clear. :lol2:

I agree it was very clear. :lol2:

 

:lol2: But for you a cop could literally walk up to someone on the street, put a bullet in their back and walk away and you'd claim it was justified.

  • Author
The jury is under tremendous pressure to convict. They know that if they don't there will likely be riots, and God forbid what might happens to their families if their identities leak out. I feel sorry for them.

 

Will there be riots or protesting?

Will there be riots or protesting?

 

Unfortunately, I think there are some who will probably do it, regardless of the verdict.

Will be surprised if there is a murder conviction.

Will be surprised if there is a murder conviction.

 

Same, but shocked is a more appropriate expression for me.

  • Author
Unfortunately, I think there are some who will probably do it, regardless of the verdict.

 

My question was will there be riots or will there be protesting.

  • Author

Youngest is in town for a game today and they are staying on West 8th. I told him to make sure the coach is very aware of what may go down in the city today. He, of course, had no clue what I was referencing.

My question was will there be riots or will there be protesting.

 

Unless you are trying to make assumptions based on groups of people who may disagree with the verdict, there's no way to know.

BLM reported that no matter the verdict there will be "protesting".

  • Author
Unless you are trying to make assumptions based on groups of people who may disagree with the verdict, there's no way to know.

 

As I mentioned earlier, I saw a guy said it was going to happen if anything short of a murder charge was handed down.

As I mentioned earlier, I saw a guy said it was going to happen if anything short of a murder charge was handed down.

 

Said what was going to happen? And who was the guy?

  • Author
Said what was going to happen? And who was the guy?

 

See post 1005

See post 1005

 

Hopefully the jurors hand down the right verdict and the citizens of Cincinnati don't have to worry about what may happen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.