Ever been fingerprinted?

Pile Driver

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The detention center here is digital also.

All of the federal agencies I've been checked for in the last couple of years are digital: Army Corps of Engineers, FBI, Census Bureau, IRS, Air Force, Army, Department of the Interior...I think there might be another one or two other agencies tossed in there as well.

Tell me about it. I remember printing 13 people straight once.

As a former crime-fighter, I can't wait until the DNA database becomes more mainstream.

Think about it, there is a crime and we get a hit in the DNA database. It isn't a direct hit but we know it is a relation (on your mom's side) with a predisposition for diabetes (and apparently murder). :bunny:

The comic-book dork in me is now going to request that you use this phrase as often as possible in the future, so that we can all get a good visual of Guru with a mask/cowl and perhaps a cape combo, along with a kick-butt utility belt back in the good-ol days, cracking the skulls of the most notorious of super-villains in the mean streets of Florence.

I'm feeling like one of our resident Photoshop experts can come up with this. I'm feeling like a football jersey or helmet needs to be part of the ensemble. What's your superpower, G?

Once for volunteer work ar the school. Once at work as out fingerprint gains us access to certain medications. I was told that the police have access to neither ( though I don't believe it.).

I also was fingerprinted for global entry for flying. That one I believe is in a federal at abase. Now I can't commit a crime.

The comic-book dork in me is now going to request that you use this phrase as often as possible in the future, so that we can all get a good visual of Guru with a mask/cowl and perhaps a cape combo, along with a kick-butt utility belt back in the good-ol days, cracking the skulls of the most notorious of super-villains in the mean streets of Florence.

I'm feeling like one of our resident Photoshop experts can come up with this. I'm feeling like a football jersey or helmet needs to be part of the ensemble. What's your superpower, G?

Seduction