Ever been fingerprinted?

Pile Driver

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so.

Probably for the best, as I'm a subversive that thinks people should be permitted to cheer at graduation ceremonies and that children should be permitted to operate lemonade stands with impunity.

Security-threats.jpg?resize=279%2C181

And KY is so far behind the times. Still does the ink finger roll. Indiana and Tenn both how have the electronic pad. Takes way less time, results are digital and in the database immediately.

Tell me about it. I remember printing 13 people straight once.

As a former crime-fighter, I can't wait until the DNA database becomes more mainstream.

Think about it, there is a crime and we get a hit in the DNA database. It isn't a direct hit but we know it is a relation (on your mom's side) with a predisposition for diabetes (and apparently murder). :bunny:

And KY is so far behind the times. Still does the ink finger roll. Indiana and Tenn both how have the electronic pad. Takes way less time, results are digital and in the database immediately.

Now wait a minute, you gotta give the state government time to decide who's to keep and who's to ditch. :eyeonyou:

The jail in Boyd County has the computer fingerprinter. I don't remember how I know that.

The State police post in summit doesn't. had to do it for KY licensure. Tenn and IN was easier by far.

Surprising KSP doesn't have one, although since they take arrestees to county jails I imagine they don't do a lot of finger printing in house. The computer is pretty elaborate and I'd guess expensive. But I agree, the state should spend the cash and at least outfit the county jails with them. If I had to guess I'd imagine the reason BCDC has one is because they housed federal inmates.