Blackhawks 2 Lightning 1

Stanley Cup Finals Game 1.

Terrible passing down the stretch by the Bolts. Caused that second Chicago goal. I believe Victor Hedman had his head in the wrong orifice on that one. I don't know what he was thinking.

I need to start watching the local news again. Where did channel 8 get all of these hot reporters?

I mean, Jennifer Leigh has always been easy on the eyes, but this new crop. WOW!!!

Sexist comment done.

Thought Swamprat hit the nail on the head with the passing. TB looked fantastic up to that point and that goal (and the subsequent one) just killed them. Chicago did a great job on their PK opportunities.

Thought the Hail Mary fling-at-the-net goal by Killorn was best of Game One.

Stanley Cup Finals Game 1.

Terrible passing down the stretch by the Bolts. Caused that second Chicago goal. I believe Victor Hedman had his head in the wrong orifice on that one. I don't know what he was thinking.

Just a terrible pass.

And I think mcpapa has that right: the Lightning team playing in the third period is not the same one that played the first. That first period team was doing the things they've done to win games all through the playoffs. Somehow between then and the final ten minutes, they fell asleep... which is absolutely inexcusable in a Cup final.