Houston V. Golden State

Watching this, I can't believe that some people (see most of my friends) are still so down on the NBA??? The past 5 seasons have been very entertaining. Some of the games All time greats are being born or strengthening legacies. This is great.

It's tough when you don't have a real rooting interest. I've never really had an NBA team and never will so my interest in the league is always tempered whereas following Louisville and Dayton will always have me keeping up with college hoops.

Anyone who doesn't recognize just how good the NBA playoff product is right now is just kidding themselves.

It's tough when you don't have a real rooting interest. I've never really had an NBA team and never will so my interest in the league is always tempered whereas following Louisville and Dayton will always have me keeping up with college hoops.

Anyone who doesn't recognize just how good the NBA playoff product is right now is just kidding themselves.

My feelings exactly. My favorite NBA team has evolved over the years. I've cheered for the Knicks, the Bulls, the Celtics, the Pacers (somewhat) and currently I'm a man without a country. Nonetheless, I thoroughly enjoy the product.

NBA playoffs are really good. After watching NBA games, I almost find the college game unwatchable except for a few select teams and March Madness. When people tell me that NBA players don't play defense, I always challenge them. They DO play defense. The players are just so good offensively, they are going to score...

I didn't watch much of the regular season but I'm dialed into most of the playoffs. I'll tell you Fan Duel has me extra vested.