Why would you vote for Hillary?

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this one got off topic.

Totally agree. Ref asked a GREAT question. For those who are CONSIDERING voting for Hillary, I would like to know what she has done to make you feel that way. I have made it clear how little I think of her. I cannot think of one reason to vote for her. If the answer is that she is not a republican, be honest and say so. But if she has really done things that you think warrants her being elected, I would love to hear them.

Don't abstain. At worst, hold your nose and pick your poison.

I know that is the prevailing wisdom but I am not going to vote for someone I don't like. If I dislike both candidates or have no idea what/who I am voting for (some minor office for example), I have no problem just not voting at all. No vote beats bad vote IMO...

I know that is the prevailing wisdom but I am not going to vote for someone I don't like. If I dislike both candidates or have no idea what/who I am voting for (some minor office for example), I have no problem just not voting at all. No vote beats bad vote IMO...

There is ALWAYS a write-in option.

LOL, there it is, one of the first things mentioned by the OP, " Benghazi", when even the republican lead investigation into Benghazi showed she did nothing wrong, yet people still want to bring it up? LOL.

Emails, what about Colin Powell's emails, specially about Iraq? Oh, yeah, he deleted all of the emails that he had used while being SOS as well.

Keep fishing. Just as in the conspiracy theories, you may eventually fall into something, doughtful through.

Funny how people are so worried about her and not their own party for their primary. I'd be worried about Cruse or Rubio getting elected.