2015-16 12th Region

Just heard Mercer County beat Southwestern 76-74 at KBA on a last second Will Hager drive to the basket.

Mercer County was without Drew Davis and Southwestern was without Danny Butt and Steven Fitzgerald. Davis was sitting for rest and I think Butt and Fitzgerald were at the Elite Camp at the University of Tennessee.

I heard Hager and Faulkner starred for Mercer and that SW was on fire from deep. I heard Peyton Cundiff(is that correct) and Hunter Stevens both played great for SW.

Peyton Gover

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard Mercer County beat Southwestern 76-74 at KBA on a last second Will Hager drive to the basket.

Mercer County was without Drew Davis and Southwestern was without Danny Butt and Steven Fitzgerald. Davis was sitting for rest and I think Butt and Fitzgerald were at the Elite Camp at the University of Tennessee.

I heard Hager and Faulkner starred for Mercer and that SW was on fire from deep. I heard Peyton Cundiff(is that correct) and Hunter Stevens both played great for SW.

Sounds like a a good game. Good showing by SW.

Mercer is in the final 4 today. Great showing for them. SW didn't have Butt or Fitzgerald? Seems like kids could at least take one month to dedicate to their high school teams. Just my opinion of course.

Drew Davis for Mercer County missed the SW game also.

Peyton Cundiff is on the team at SW and had the big game yes .

Rumor is Butt and Fitzgerald to Fern Creek. Find that hard to believe but you never know.

Wow! That's interesting. I haven't heard that but it would really change the dynamics of the 12th.