Everything posted by cksf
-
Shelby County 31 Garrard County 30
Wow! Already marked as a win huh? Did you use a pencil just in case?
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 4A Rankings 08-24-15
I the South Warren is 1 and John Hardin is 10.....maybe.
-
Campbell County/Highlands Predictions
Birds by 7 to get on track at home
-
Mercer County vs. North Hardin - Week 1
I think Mercer will be fine with a few adjustments. They have a tough one next in Lafayette. I would like to see both those games Saturday but I was TOLD o have to go to a family function instead.
-
Ryle/Lexington Catholic Predictions
Is this game at Catholic? I may have to come watch this one? I think LC wins by 7 in an exciting game!
-
Rockcastle County @ Danville Predictions 8/28
I wanna say Ads but I feel like RC wins this in a tight game by grinding the clock and ball possession.
-
5A #2 Pulaski County at 6A #3 Scott County
Seriously.......i want them to win because every time I see Pulaski I think of "My boy Blue" from Old School. Joseph Blue Pulaski!!!
-
5A #2 Pulaski County at 6A #3 Scott County
Pulaski. Because I want them too!!! Bam!!
-
Boyle County/Bell County Predictions
28 -14 BC
-
Thad Moss Update
What position does he play?
-
North Hardin 55 Mercer County 20
Gonna be a long season for Mercer if they continue to run that offense and play cover 1 against those type of athletes.
-
Boyle County 21 Central Hardin 19
Congrats Boyle! Great win to start the season!
-
Danville 41 LaRue County 14
Sounds like a great time to use a vacation day PP!# Can't miss that game!
-
Mercer County vs. North Hardin - Week 1
NH'S record from last season is extremely deceptive, they had a tough schedule. I'll be curious to see what this team looks like at the end of the year.
-
Mercer County vs. North Hardin - Week 1
Then that should be your prediction with them on the team. Do you think they would start? If so, what position do you think they knock out one of the current starters?
-
Boyle County 2015
He did not have shoulder surgery. The point I'm trying to make is that he obviously excels in track and will continue to do so. If he gets hurt playing football and can't do either one then maybe he doesn't play football. That's all I'm trying to point out.
-
Boyle County 2015
Why did he miss most of last season? Why did he miss all of 7th grade?
-
Boyle County 2015
Why is he sitting out football this year?
-
Mercer County vs. North Hardin - Week 1
He's back!!
-
Boyle County 2015
Landon will be a solid athlete if he can stay healthy. I wouldn't be surprised if he never plays football. May not be worth the risk for him.
-
Mercer County vs. North Hardin - Week 1
Calling "Starks"! Where are you "Starks"? We need your prediction!!##
-
Mercer County vs. North Hardin - Week 1
Yes they do have speed but Mercer has a couple of speedster 's as well. Both games should be fun to watch.
-
3A #3 Boyle County/6A #9 Central Hardin predictions (8/22)
I think this will be a defensive battle and I have to go with BC by a TD at what will virtually be a home game for them.
-
5A #1 Highlands @ Cooper Predictions
42 - 28 Highlands
-
Dunbar/Lafayette predictions
Lafayette by 21