Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

cksf

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cksf

  1. Wow! Already marked as a win huh? Did you use a pencil just in case?
  2. I the South Warren is 1 and John Hardin is 10.....maybe.
  3. Birds by 7 to get on track at home
  4. I think Mercer will be fine with a few adjustments. They have a tough one next in Lafayette. I would like to see both those games Saturday but I was TOLD o have to go to a family function instead.
  5. Is this game at Catholic? I may have to come watch this one? I think LC wins by 7 in an exciting game!
  6. I wanna say Ads but I feel like RC wins this in a tight game by grinding the clock and ball possession.
  7. Seriously.......i want them to win because every time I see Pulaski I think of "My boy Blue" from Old School. Joseph Blue Pulaski!!!
  8. Pulaski. Because I want them too!!! Bam!!
  9. What position does he play?
  10. Gonna be a long season for Mercer if they continue to run that offense and play cover 1 against those type of athletes.
  11. Congrats Boyle! Great win to start the season!
  12. Sounds like a great time to use a vacation day PP!# Can't miss that game!
  13. NH'S record from last season is extremely deceptive, they had a tough schedule. I'll be curious to see what this team looks like at the end of the year.
  14. Then that should be your prediction with them on the team. Do you think they would start? If so, what position do you think they knock out one of the current starters?
  15. He did not have shoulder surgery. The point I'm trying to make is that he obviously excels in track and will continue to do so. If he gets hurt playing football and can't do either one then maybe he doesn't play football. That's all I'm trying to point out.
  16. Why did he miss most of last season? Why did he miss all of 7th grade?
  17. Why is he sitting out football this year?
  18. Landon will be a solid athlete if he can stay healthy. I wouldn't be surprised if he never plays football. May not be worth the risk for him.
  19. Calling "Starks"! Where are you "Starks"? We need your prediction!!##
  20. Yes they do have speed but Mercer has a couple of speedster 's as well. Both games should be fun to watch.
  21. I think this will be a defensive battle and I have to go with BC by a TD at what will virtually be a home game for them.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.