5A #2 Pulaski County at 6A #3 Scott County

Jumper_Dad

Who wins?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This should be the game of the week. If Pulaski Co. Can win this game it will go a long way in opening some others eyes around the state.

I picked Pulaski because of what they brought back from

last years team.

Personally im pulling for for Pulaski to hopefully quash the idea that 5A is a weak class across the state as it was said last year in here. A former 5A team in Cooper just knocked off the pereniel powerhouse Highlands with basically the same

team they had last year and now Pulaski can do the same to a big time 6A program.

I think all eyes will be on the Pulaski County/Scott Game this week. We should learn a lot about both teams.

To be honest, I expect a high scoring game between these two teams. Maybe a 56-50 game. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Pulaski Cty. These kids are cerebral. I promise you they have faced and stopped the wing t offense numerous times. I have another sleeper for you if Jesse Whitaker, was 4 inches tall you may be talking how he is the best linebacker prospect in the state. Don't sleep on his buddy Mason Helton or you may go to sleep.

Whitaker is listed At 5"11. He's plenty tall enough. Says 5"11 220 runs a 4.7??? If he can't get attention with those numbers. Maybe he doesn't need it. He's perfect linebacker size. They will weigh him down in college. Maybe the coachs aren't helping him get exposure ??