Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5A #2 Pulaski County at 6A #3 Scott County

Who wins? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Pulaski County
      38%
    • Scott County
      61%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This has to be one of the marquee games of the week if not the season.

 

Who wins and why?

This is one the best games this week

I'm looking forward to it. Will be a great test.

This has to be one of the marquee games of the week if not the season.

 

Who wins and why?

 

Pulaski. Because I want them too!!! Bam!!

Pulaski. Because I want them too!!! Bam!!

 

Seriously.......i want them to win because every time I see Pulaski I think of "My boy Blue" from Old School. Joseph Blue Pulaski!!!

This should be the game of the week. If Pulaski Co. Can win this game it will go a long way in opening some others eyes around the state.

 

I picked Pulaski because of what they brought back from

last years team.

 

Personally im pulling for for Pulaski to hopefully quash the idea that 5A is a weak class across the state as it was said last year in here. A former 5A team in Cooper just knocked off the pereniel powerhouse Highlands with basically the same

team they had last year and now Pulaski can do the same to a big time 6A program.

I think eyes are open and definitely on them. Should be a hell of a game.

Very interesting game! I'm pulling for the 5A school here. Credit them for scheduling a tough non-district opponent. Good luck Maroons!

I think all eyes will be on the Pulaski County/Scott Game this week. We should learn a lot about both teams.

 

To be honest, I expect a high scoring game between these two teams. Maybe a 56-50 game. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

I expect a high scoring game between these two teams. Maybe a 56-50 game.

 

I haven't decided who I'm picking to win, but I agree with your thoughts here.

Scott co by 2 Tds. 28-14

Pulaski Cty. These kids are cerebral. I promise you they have faced and stopped the wing t offense numerous times. I have another sleeper for you if Jesse Whitaker, was 4 inches tall you may be talking how he is the best linebacker prospect in the state. Don't sleep on his buddy Mason Helton or you may go to sleep.

Whitaker is listed At 5"11. He's plenty tall enough. Says 5"11 220 runs a 4.7??? If he can't get attention with those numbers. Maybe he doesn't need it. He's perfect linebacker size. They will weigh him down in college. Maybe the coachs aren't helping him get exposure ??

Speed an mistakes will tell the outcome !

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.