Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville 41 LaRue County 14

Featured Replies

This one could have been 81-0 if Danville wanted it to be. LaRue scored 14 points in the second half and seemed to enjoy hitting Danville's younger players. Running clock started with 7:07 to go in the 2nd quarter.

 

Danville scored 41 points in the first half and STILL had 3 turnovers.

I agree Wireman, this game was completely dominated by Danville, they played all Freshman the second half and Larue tried to push them around. Larue may win 4 games this year, I dont know if they're that bad or Danville is that much improved. I thank Larue should of Kept Jaggers as the head coach IMO.

He ran off into the sunset! :lol2:

He ran off into the sunset! :lol2:

 

The sun was tougher than LC in the first quarter.

The sun was tougher than LC in the first quarter.

 

:lol2: :lol2:

Danville is going to have a great year.

Danville is going to have a great year.

 

I hope so. There's room in the east of 2A to make a big push and Danville, LCA, and Somerset all look like they might be capable.

Danville has potential. They have a solid QB, 2 big time playmakers and another RB that is tough as nails. What stood out last night too...they have more size than recent years and dominated the line.

No. 23 had one of the best runs I've seen in a while last night. I'm mad that I didn't get it on film

You are correct on that run, espn top 10 type for those that didn't see it. He was laying back to back on the ground of the would be tackler, spins off of him and had couple other Guys miss him before going down. He's only a soph. Good first half for the starters.

It's just not right unless Danville is a state title contender. I sure hope they can make some noise this year. Next up for the Admirals, Rockcastle County!

I think they have a shot to come out of the east. They may have more trouble coming out of their district than they would in the semis..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.