Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mercer County vs. North Hardin - Week 1

Mercer County vs. North Hardin 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Mercer County vs. North Hardin

    • Mercer County
      80%
    • North Hardin
      20%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Predictions?

Any North Hardin folks have a fans take on what North Hardin has this year?

Spppppeeeeeeeeed & a lot of it.

 

The most basic, accurate break down I can give. Skill wise..offensively speaking, they return the farm from a team last year that lost out in a tie breaker from going to the playoffs. Had they gotten in, they'd have been a hard out (despite their record)...because they were really starting to click.

 

Should a fun game; fun bowl all around. Well done Mercer County on getting this thing together, and the teams coming.

I'm looking forward to this game as well. A ton of positive chatter about this upcoming season for Mercer County. I can't wait to catch this one live and in person.

 

Go Titans!!!!!!

Spppppeeeeeeeeed & a lot of it.

 

The most basic, accurate break down I can give. Skill wise..offensively speaking, they return the farm from a team last year that lost out in a tie breaker from going to the playoffs. Had they gotten in, they'd have been a hard out (despite their record)...because they were really starting to click.

 

Should a fun game; fun bowl all around. Well done Mercer County on getting this thing together, and the teams coming.

 

Yes they do have speed but Mercer has a couple of speedster 's as well. Both games should be fun to watch.

Mercer wouldve had a decent team and record last year if they didn't have the injury bug last year .

North will be lucky to stay within 14 points against Mercer.. I will take Mercer on coaching alone in this one

Calling "Starks"! Where are you "Starks"? We need your prediction!!##

Yes they do have speed but Mercer has a couple of speedster 's as well. Both games should be fun to watch.

 

No doubt they do!!

 

Agreed.

  • Author

I didn't realize just how fast Chase Moore for Mercer was until I saw him take a kickoff to the house in last week's scrimmage. He just ran off and left everyone.

Calling "Starks"! Where are you "Starks"? We need your prediction!!##

 

It is football season and now is as good of a time to return than any. It's boring without football. It is good to have Coach B back. Everyone in town is excited to see him return home. I haven't seen the team practice so I am not sure how they look. I can say that as far as I know this team is totally healthy for the first time in over a year. I can't wait to see how Malik Dow does also. I saw a nice article about him in the Danville paper so I am looking forward to seeing how he does.

 

Is it true Treyvon never came out for football and that Alijah quit? If those two were playing I'd say Titans by 17. Since they aren't I'll say Titans by 7.

 

I also heard the Ballard kid is taking over the kicking duties. Sophomore soccer player who can put the kickoff in the end zone consistently. His foot may help neutralize this speed of North Hardin as well. I hear he has a strong leg.

It is football season and now is as good of a time to return than any. It's boring without football. It is good to have Coach B back. Everyone in town is excited to see him return home. I haven't seen the team practice so I am not sure how they look. I can say that as far as I know this team is totally healthy for the first time in over a year. I can't wait to see how Malik Dow does also. I saw a nice article about him in the Danville paper so I am looking forward to seeing how he does.

 

Is it true Treyvon never came out for football and that Alijah quit? If those two were playing I'd say Titans by 17. Since they aren't I'll say Titans by 7.

 

I also heard the Ballard kid is taking over the kicking duties. Sophomore soccer player who can put the kickoff in the end zone consistently. His foot may help neutralize this speed of North Hardin as well. I hear he has a strong leg.

 

He's back!!

  • Author

Yes, there was a Ballard kid that kicked in the scrimmage the other night. He put a kickoff or two into the end zone. Someone in the stands told me that, in practice one day, Coach Buchanan told the kid the team would not have to do part of their conditioning if he could hit 4 out of 5 field goals from 40+ yards. They said he delivered under pressure. Sounds like he can be a real weapon. But he needs to speed up his approach and get the kick off quicker or he may get several blocked.

  • Author

Yes, it is true that Faulkner decided not to come out this year and Minks quit.

Losing Faulkner and Mink changes the situation.

North Hardin 28

Mercer 14

Losing Faulkner and Mink changes the situation.

North Hardin 28

Mercer 14

 

Then that should be your prediction with them on the team. Do you think they would start? If so, what position do you think they knock out one of the current starters?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.