Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thad Moss Update

Featured Replies

Wow....Boone Co sure does miss that kid I'm sure.

I am surprised Alabama is not on that list. I believe they were one of the first to get after him and have been working him pretty hard.

Wow....Boone Co sure does miss that kid I'm sure.

Boone Co and the other 3 high schools he's left. His senior year marks his 5th different high school he's attended.

What position does he play?

Does Randy have any contact with his kids?

Randy was one of his asst coaches last year but he rarely has contact with him while he was here in NKY. I know he hardly had any contact with Sydney either and she chose to keep

it that way. Randy wasn't the best father figure.

Randy was one of his asst coaches last year but he rarely has contact with him while he was here in NKY. I know he hardly had any contact with Sydney either and she chose to keep

it that way. Randy wasn't the best father figure.

 

Im sure he wouldn't been a great father figure just wondering about how he handled his kids and if he had any contact.

What position does he play?

 

He did play tight end, but not sure what is his current position. I agree John Anthony, I could see him on the left coast.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.