2015-16 12th Region

6'7 Wyatt Slone from Russell county- role player but we add depth inside .. Will definitely help. Also a guard .. But I don't know his name. Both are already enrolled and eligible

Do we have a name for the guard yet and did he play at Boyle County last week? I saw Slone but didn't see anyone else new. Is he still coming to Casey County?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't playing for them so it could have been easily forgotten. I assume he isn't eligible until December then?

Unless he moved, which is unlikely.

Dangerous player. Would really make a big difference for West.

It's been rumored all year but it may have been speculation as much as anything. I had heard as recently as this weekend that he had no plans to retire in the next few years. I'm kind of surprised it was announced with other retirees at a regular board meeting sort of like normal business.

It's been rumored all year but it may have been speculation as much as anything. I had heard as recently as this weekend that he had no plans to retire in the next few years. I'm kind of surprised it was announced with other retirees at a regular board meeting sort of like normal business.

Based on what little I have observed of Coach Woods, that seems exactly like how he would do it. I never felt like he wanted to attract any attention to himself.

Unless he moved, which is unlikely.

Dangerous player. Would really make a big difference for West.

Biggest question for West will be down low after graduating Ely and Crouse. McCorvey leaving as well, but Jones gives them a dynamic PG they didn't have last year. Seater and Holifield can play the point as well, which will give Jones some breaks. I'd argue that West could have the best backcourt in the region next year.