Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015-16 10th Region

Featured Replies

  • Author
Fuller also averaged over 7 assists per game.

 

Very nice.

  • Replies 187
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6-10 Range with a host of other schools. Who is coming back? Last I had heard is they have a wealth of guards but lost a couple to transfer?

 

There are several younger players at GRC (freshmen and sophomores) who are between 6'2" and 6'5".

There are several younger players at GRC (freshmen and sophomores) who are between 6'2" and 6'5".

 

I often hear "tiny" and "small" associated with the Cards. Sounds like that changes this year?

 

And I would put Clark County somewhere around #7 or 8. Still early, though.

I often hear "tiny" and "small" associated with the Cards. Sounds like that changes this year?

 

And I would put Clark County somewhere around #7 or 8. Still early, though.

 

Yes, it does change this year.

 

The clay that Coach Humphrey has to work with is able to take any shape.

 

In other words, this team is coachable and talented.

I often hear "tiny" and "small" associated with the Cards. Sounds like that changes this year?

 

And I would put Clark County somewhere around #7 or 8. Still early, though.

 

I was at a GRC game a year or two ago and heard a fan complain about how they never get tall kids. How quickly people forget...

Their 2011 team's starting lineup consisted of: 6'9", 6'6", 6'5", 6'4", 6' with a 6th man at 6'7" and their next 2 reserves 6'2" and 6'6".

 

They may have had a stretch of 2-3 years where they were undersized, but a lack of height has not been a traditional issue for the Cards.

I was at a GRC game a year or two ago and heard a fan complain about how they never get tall kids. How quickly people forget...

Their 2011 team's starting lineup consisted of: 6'9", 6'6", 6'5", 6'4", 6' with a 6th man at 6'7" and their next 2 reserves 6'2" and 6'6".

 

They may have had a stretch of 2-3 years where they were undersized, but a lack of height has not been a traditional issue for the Cards.

 

That sounds reasonable. With the numbers in the school, the law of averages would seem to dictate that there wouldn't be many such years.

 

10th Region preview time is just around the corner!

Fuller also averaged over 7 assists per game.

That is great!! What about the top 5?

I think Scott could win the 10th, as long as they can get past Campbell County.

I said the same thing. Get Campbell on a bad night they can win

Wonder where the 10th region people would rank the 10th as far as region's goes this year? I would think they are #14 ,15 out of 16? who would you want to draw if your a 10th region winner?

I'd say 9th to 11th. We're down for sure overall. That's why there are about 7 or 8 teams that could win this region.

  • Author
Wonder where the 10th region people would rank the 10th as far as region's goes this year? I would think they are #14 ,15 out of 16? who would you want to draw if your a 10th region winner?

 

My guess is somewhere between 11-15.

Michael Antrobus transferred from Pendleton County to Rowan County.

I feel as if people are really underestimating Mason County this year. Yes I know they're going to be young, inexperienced, and with a new head coach. But I have heard some very good things coming out of open gym. It will be an Antwavon Williams show this year, but don't be surprised if the Royals start to slide up the rankings. They're love having the roll of the underdog this year.

 

Also saying that they're the 3rd best team in the 39th district is just ridiculous. The Bracken Co team this year will not be anywhere near the caliber team that Augusta was when they upset the Royals in "Bach-to-Bach" years.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.