Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015-16 10th Region

Featured Replies

  • Replies 187
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Where is the Campbell County/Taylor County game?

 

Edited because I'm actually not sure where it's at. Don't want to put bad info out there.

Pendleton County's schedule

 

Dec 1, 15 Scott home 7:30 PM

Dec 4, 15 Scott County away 7:30 PM

Dec 5, 15 Oldham County at Paris 3:30 PM Kentucky Bank Classic

Dec 8, 15 Nicholas County home 7:30 PM

Dec 11, 15 George Rogers Clark home 7:30 PM

Dec 12, 15 Riverside Christian at Model 11:00 AM Coaches vs. Cancer Classic

Dec 14, 15 Augusta away 7:30 PM

Dec 17, 15 Tates Creek away 7:30 PM

Dec 21, 15 TBA at Hilton Head, SC Seahawk Holiday Classic

Dec 22, 15 TBA at Hilton Head, SC Seahawk Holiday Classic

Dec 23, 15 TBA at Hilton Head, SC Seahawk Holiday Classic

Dec 29, 15 Ryle home 7:30 PM

Dec 30, 15 Beechwood home 7:30 PM

Jan 2, 16 Bracken County home 7:30 PM

Jan 5, 16 Robertson County home 6:00 PM

Jan 8, 16 Fairdale away 7:30 PM

Jan 12, 16 Fleming County away 7:30 PM

Jan 15, 16 Grant County home 7:30 PM

Jan 18, 16 Highlands away 7:30 PM

Jan 22, 16 Mason County away 7:30 PM

Jan 26, 16 St. Henry home 7:30 PM

Jan 29, 16 Harrison County away 7:30 PM

Feb 1, 16 Bracken County away 7:30 PM

Feb 4, 16 Bishop Brossart home 7:30 PM

Feb 6, 16 Williamstown home 6:00 PM

Feb 10, 16 Campbell County away 7:30 PM

Feb 12, 16 Montgomery County away 7:30 PM

Feb 16, 16 Bourbon County home 7:30 PM

Feb 18, 16 Paris away 7:30 PM

 

I didn't know they still had a school. We played them when I was in high school and their court was concrete. That is one gym I will never forget. That was one team we knew we could always beat. Very small school.

Fair to say that Ohmer is probably the best scoring guard in the region while Crawford is the better all around player. Going to be another interesting year in the 10th.

  • Author
Fair to say that Ohmer is probably the best scoring guard in the region while Crawford is the better all around player.

 

That's how I look at them. As I said earlier in the thread, I'd give Crawford a very slight nod over Ohmer. But I think someone can make a very strong argument for the other way around.

 

Regardless, I see Wilson, Ohmer, & Crawford as clearly being the 10th's top 3 players. A bunch of kids compete for spots 4-10, but those 3 are the top 3 in my mind.

Mason ended tied at 51 all in the scrimmage against Cov Cath last night. Garrison had to have had about 30. Seen a lot of attitude and not much heart coming from the Mason bench. Hope the boys can get it together and have a good season!

Mason ended tied at 51 all in the scrimmage against Cov Cath last night. Garrison had to have had about 30. Seen a lot of attitude and not much heart coming from the Mason bench. Hope the boys can get it together and have a good season!

It's summer a lot f the same on every bench! You may be over thinking this.

It's summer a lot f the same on every bench! You may be over thinking this.

Hope you're right. I like to see kids leave it all on the floor each and every game!!

Hope you're right. I like to see kids leave it all on the floor each and every game!!

 

Being a basketball parent is tough. Just relax and enjoy the ride is what my decades of wisdom advises. Your son will continue to make you proud!

Buddy Biggs vs. Keaton Belcher

 

12/12 - Woodford County (Bart Rison Classic @ Montgomery County)

12/15 - Bracken County (Away) 12/18 - East Carter (Away)

12/21-23 - Mike Murphy Classic (Home)

12/28-30 - Randy Penner Classic (Away

 

Buddy Biggs v. Jason Hinson....

Mason scrimmaged Campbell and Ashland yesterday. Lost to Campbell by 9 I believe and believe beat Ashland by 15. Know Mason had players out for baseball, not sure on the other teams. Campbell knocked down several 3's and didn't miss from the free throw line, where as Mason had a rough time from the free throw line yesterday. Thought all teams looked good

  • Author

How does everyone see the 10th now that we know a little more about what the rosters will look like?

 

My top 5 teams are:

 

1. Campbell County

2. Montgomery County

3. Scott

4. Paris

5. Augusta

 

* I feel good about the top 4. The #5 spot is really hard. I chose Augusta because I think they return the most talent, albeit with a new coach. I can see Pendleton County here, but the loss of leading scorer Antrobus will hurt. I can also see Mason County here, but I need to see those young players before I can put them at #5 . I look for a lot of parity in the Region this year, without much separation between teams 4-10 or so.

 

 

Top 5 Players:

 

1. Matt Wilson - Campbell County

2. Austin Crawford - Bracken County

3. Jake Ohmer - Scott

4. Koebe Garrard - Paris

5. Caswell Fuller - Montgomery County

 

Wilson is clearly #1 in my mind. Crawford & Ohmer you can order either way IMO. I chose Austin because I think he's a better all-around player, while Jake is a better scorer. Garrard is a man-child, while Fuller is an outstanding point guard. I think you can make an argument for Pig Williams at #5 , but I gave the nod to Fuller.

How does everyone see the 10th now that we know a little more about what the rosters will look like?

 

My top 5 teams are:

 

1. Campbell County

2. Montgomery County

3. Scott

4. Paris

5. Augusta

 

* I feel good about the top 4. The #5 spot is really hard. I chose Augusta because I think they return the most talent, albeit with a new coach. I can see Pendleton County here, but the loss of leading scorer Antrobus will hurt. I can also see Mason County here, but I need to see those young players before I can put them at #5 . I look for a lot of parity in the Region this year, without much separation between teams 4-10 or so.

 

 

Top 5 Players:

 

1. Matt Wilson - Campbell County

2. Austin Crawford - Bracken County

3. Jake Ohmer - Scott

4. Koebe Garrard - Paris

5. Caswell Fuller - Montgomery County

 

Wilson is clearly #1 in my mind. Crawford & Ohmer you can order either way IMO. I chose Austin because I think he's a better all-around player, while Jake is a better scorer. Garrard is a man-child, while Fuller is an outstanding point guard. I think you can make an argument for Pig Williams at #5 , but I gave the nod to Fuller.

 

With rosters pretty much set I can agree with your preseason picks here. Well all but Augusta at 5. Augusta is to me a 6-8 team preseason. who would i put at 5? Maybe Mason Bracken Harrison Pendleton, possibily Augusta :idunno: Antrobus leaving PC probally knocks them out of top 5 discuccion for now.

^ Coming from a Polar Bear, I couldn't be surprised, but I would agree.

 

Put Mason, Harrison, Augusta, Bracken Pendleton from 5 on down and I would agree.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.