2015-16 10th Region

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E

What was Scott's record last year with and without Schnieder? I think he is a huge loss for the Eagles. Teams will be able to focus on Ohmer this year, but last year when Schnieder was there, the tandom was tough to stop. Any word on the transfers?

Record was poor without Schneider, Ohmer and Trame will have to step up. No word on the transfers, tryouts start the 15th for Scott. I know 1 or 2 are from Cincinnati. And I also have heard that Roberto London and Deondre Pleasent is also going to tryouts.

E

Record was poor without Schneider, Ohmer and Trame will have to step up. No word on the transfers, tryouts start the 15th for Scott. I know 1 or 2 are from Cincinnati. And I also have heard that Roberto London and Deondre Pleasent is also going to tryouts.

Agree about Trame, he has lots of potential.

Who are the other 2 bolded?

Pig Williams will only miss around a week and a half of practice. From what I've heard, he is really focused and has been working harder than he ever has. This is his year for him to go out and prove a lot of people wrong and win 10th region player of the year.