Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015-16 10th Region

Featured Replies

Looks like the Pig Williams injury will cause him to miss around 4-5 weeks of practice time, but he should be back and ready to go by the season opener or at worse early in the season which is great news to the Mason County fan base.

Great news. Wish him the best.

  • Replies 187
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E

What was Scott's record last year with and without Schnieder? I think he is a huge loss for the Eagles. Teams will be able to focus on Ohmer this year, but last year when Schnieder was there, the tandom was tough to stop. Any word on the transfers?

Record was poor without Schneider, Ohmer and Trame will have to step up. No word on the transfers, tryouts start the 15th for Scott. I know 1 or 2 are from Cincinnati. And I also have heard that Roberto London and Deondre Pleasent is also going to tryouts.

E

Record was poor without Schneider, Ohmer and Trame will have to step up. No word on the transfers, tryouts start the 15th for Scott. I know 1 or 2 are from Cincinnati. And I also have heard that Roberto London and Deondre Pleasent is also going to tryouts.

 

Agree about Trame, he has lots of potential.

Who are the other 2 bolded?

  • Author
Who are the other 2 bolded?

 

I was wondering the same.

Football players that did not play basketball last year.

Any size? Both are listed as RB/DB

Pleasant is no stranger to the hardwood. He was listed on the Varsity roster two years ago as a sophomore, and I recall him as a JV player who contributed.

Pig Williams will only miss around a week and a half of practice. From what I've heard, he is really focused and has been working harder than he ever has. This is his year for him to go out and prove a lot of people wrong and win 10th region player of the year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.