Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015-16 10th Region

Featured Replies

How does everyone see the 10th now that we know a little more about what the rosters will look like?

 

My top 5 teams are:

 

1. Campbell County

2. Montgomery County

3. Scott

4. Paris

5. Augusta

 

* I feel good about the top 4. The #5 spot is really hard. I chose Augusta because I think they return the most talent, albeit with a new coach. I can see Pendleton County here, but the loss of leading scorer Antrobus will hurt. I can also see Mason County here, but I need to see those young players before I can put them at #5 . I look for a lot of parity in the Region this year, without much separation between teams 4-10 or so.

 

 

Top 5 Players:

 

1. Matt Wilson - Campbell County

2. Austin Crawford - Bracken County

3. Jake Ohmer - Scott

4. Koebe Garrard - Paris

5. Caswell Fuller - Montgomery County

 

Wilson is clearly #1 in my mind. Crawford & Ohmer you can order either way IMO. I chose Austin because I think he's a better all-around player, while Jake is a better scorer. Garrard is a man-child, while Fuller is an outstanding point guard. I think you can make an argument for Pig Williams at #5 , but I gave the nod to Fuller.

 

 

Top 5 teams look good. I think Pendleton/Mason could slide in there, but not at the moment.

 

As far as players, I'm thinking Art Walker deserves some consideration for top 5. Might have him in over Koebbe. I really think by year's end Donate Allen will be in that mix as well.

  • Replies 187
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 5 teams look good. I think Pendleton/Mason could slide in there, but not at the moment.

 

As far as players, I'm thinking Art Walker deserves some consideration for top 5. Might have him in over Koebbe. I really think by year's end Donate Allen will be in that mix as well.

 

Good call, didn't think of them.

Is there a better pure shooter in the region than Art Walker? Everytime I saw him shoot last year I assumed it was in.

Is there a better pure shooter in the region than Art Walker? Everytime I saw him shoot last year I assumed it was in.

 

no, there isn't. The kid is money.

  • Author

Last year's All-Region teams, as voted by the coaches (returning players in bold):

 

1st Team - Dorian Henry - Mason County; Trent Thompson - Harrison County; Matt Wilson - Campbell County; Damion King - Clark County; Austin Crawford - Bracken County

 

2nd Team - Koebe Garrard - Paris; Deondre Jackson - Campbell County; Jake Ohmer - Scott; Camryn Snapp - Augusta; Caswell Fuller - Montgomery County; Michael Antrobus - Pendleton County

 

3rd Team - Andrew Sticklen - St. Patrick; Antwavon Williams - Mason County; Conner Maddox - Augusta; D.J. Jenkins - Harrison County; Blake Schneider - Scott, Tyler Newton - Nicholas County; Landon Sexton - Bourbon County

  • Author
Everyone is sleeping on Jerryd Jones at Montgomery.

 

He's a good player and will help Montgomery County, but I'd have hard time placing him in the Top 10 pre-season. But I wish the kid the best in proving me wrong.

Everyone is sleeping on Jerryd Jones at Montgomery.

 

is Montgomery a new school for Jerryd?

is Montgomery a new school for Jerryd?

 

Yes. Was at GRC last year.

Not a whole lot of love for Bourbon County and Coach Sosby on here. If they are not in top 10, I would put them at 11 with an eye on them. Coach has them going in the right direction.

So where do my GRC Cardinals rank?

 

Some of you must have them in the 12 to 16 range in the 10th!

Last year's All-Region teams, as voted by the coaches (returning players in bold):

 

1st Team - Dorian Henry - Mason County; Trent Thompson - Harrison County; Matt Wilson - Campbell County; Damion King - Clark County; Austin Crawford - Bracken County

 

2nd Team - Koebe Garrard - Paris; Deondre Jackson - Campbell County; Jake Ohmer - Scott; Camryn Snapp - Augusta; Caswell Fuller - Montgomery County; Michael Antrobus - Pendleton County

 

3rd Team - Andrew Sticklen - St. Patrick; Antwavon Williams - Mason County; Conner Maddox - Augusta; D.J. Jenkins - Harrison County; Blake Schneider - Scott, Tyler Newton - Nicholas County; Landon Sexton - Bourbon County

 

Stats from 2014-2015 for returning players

 

Matt Wilson 14.6 ppg 11.3 rpg

Austin Crawford 24.1 ppg 9.7 rpg

 

Koebe Garrard 19 ppg 8 rpg

Jake Ohmer 22.2 ppg 4.2 rpg

Camryn Snapp 15.8 ppg 8.1 rpg

Caswell Fuller 11 ppg 2.2 rpg

 

Antwavon Williams 9.8 ppg 4.2 rpg

Conner Maddox 18.3 ppg 2.2 rpg

So where do my GRC Cardinals rank?

 

6-10 Range with a host of other schools. Who is coming back? Last I had heard is they have a wealth of guards but lost a couple to transfer?

  • Author
So where do my GRC Cardinals rank?

 

Some of you must have them in the 12 to 16 range in the 10th!

 

Preseason, the absolute highest I would put them is 8 & the absolute lowest 11.

Stats from 2014-2015 for returning players

 

Matt Wilson 14.6 ppg 11.3 rpg

Austin Crawford 24.1 ppg 9.7 rpg

 

Koebe Garrard 19 ppg 8 rpg

Jake Ohmer 22.2 ppg 4.2 rpg

Camryn Snapp 15.8 ppg 8.1 rpg

Caswell Fuller 11 ppg 2.2 rpg

 

Antwavon Williams 9.8 ppg 4.2 rpg

Conner Maddox 18.3 ppg 2.2 rpg

 

Fuller also averaged over 7 assists per game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.