2015-16 10th Region

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All but Wilson.

Bartender I'll have what he's having....:lol2:

Ill give ya Antrobus or maybe even Garrard but thats it. No way Ohmer is on a list and you snubb Austin Crawford or Pig Williams. Lets be realistic here.

Bartender I'll have what he's having....:lol2:

Ill give ya Antrobus or maybe even Garrard but thats it. No way Ohmer is on a list and you snubb Austin Crawford or Pig Williams. Lets be realistic here.

Ohmer was 2nd team all Region last year, as voted by the coaches. I would have placed him 1st team, but that's just me. He led his team to the championship game of the 10th Region & was one of the 10th's top scorers all season long. He broke the single-game Scott scoring record as a sophomore.

Only Austin Crawford competes with Ohmer for best guard in the 10th. I think you can make arguments for either one. I give the nod to Crawford, but it's close.

Here we go!?!!! Please! They may win a few games but they have work to do first.

I recognize they have work to do, that's why they're at #3 instead of #1 . if this were a poll about the 2016-17 10th regions it'd be a different story. They were in my top 6 before Hinson even got there. Anyone who thinks all they're going to do is "win a few games" is gonna get hurt real bad when they roll around on your schedule :banana:

I recognize they have work to do, that's why they're at #3 instead of #1 . if this were a poll about the 2016-17 10th regions it'd be a different story. They were in my top 6 before Hinson even got there. Anyone who thinks all they're going to do is "win a few games" is gonna get hurt real bad when they roll around on your schedule :banana:

This is what this Polar Bear fan is thinking as well. Glad that others outside Brooksville are recognizing the good things that we have happening with our basketball team right now. And with all the rumors reguarding Austin Crawford to Pendleton County put to rest this program is definitily headed the right direction. :thumb:

With Mason heading into a down yr as far as talent goes and Bracken hitting its stride with talent experience and coaching its kinda crazy to think Bracken wont beat Mason. Jason knows how to beat Mason when he has the right talent to do as such (see 12-13 and 13-14 district tournaments). Just ask Chris O'hearn about it. To think Mason will do more with less talent is far fetched. Augusta will be no slouch next season eithier. With August where they are and Bracken stock on the rise and Mason going to be down from where they have been used to being and who knows about St. Pat. All and all it be some good basketball to watch as a fan.

The well is far from dry at Mason County. May have players you haven't heard of before, but that's because they've waited for their turn behind a large senior class that is graduating. Mason will have more than enough talent to win the district, and challenge in the region.

This is what this Polar Bear fan is thinking as well. Glad that others outside Brooksville are recognizing the good things that we have happening with our basketball team right now. And with all the rumors reguarding Austin Crawford to Pendleton County put to rest this program is definitily headed the right direction. :thumb:

And I grew up at St. Pat so when I'm complementing Bracken County you know it's not from bias :lol2:

Paris returns their entire starting five and their top eight out of 10 players! This team could be scary ... don't overlook them! If there are ten teams in this region that will be better than Paris next season, then next year's 10th Region could loaded!

Paris returns their entire starting five and their top eight out of 10 players! This team could be scary ... don't overlook them! If there are ten teams in this region that will be better than Paris next season, then next year's 10th Region could loaded!

Couldn't agree more! If the Hounds can put it all together could be scary good

I didnt realize they have all that coming back! Paris should be the top team in the 40th next season, and possibily be in the top 6 or 7 in the region.

This is nolonger a GRC / MoCo cakewalk into the region like its been the last 5 or 10 years. Paris will be a tough out come march and coach Sosbey proved he can coach a little bit. ;)

I would give paris an moco the edge today but come march grc should be in the hunt an you never know what BC might have after last year.