Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015-16 10th Region

Featured Replies

I'd rank Mason at #7 , but if their young players develop, they could sneak into the top five.

 

 

I suppose. It's way too early. People ranking BC in the top 5 are insane at this point.

  • Replies 187
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I suppose. It's way too early. People ranking BC in the top 5 are insane at this point.

 

Barring an influx of talent, I can't see Bracken County as a Top 5 team.

Barring an influx of talent, I can't see Bracken County as a Top 5 team.

 

I agree. Hinson will turn em around, but it will take some time.

I agree. Hinson will turn em around, but it will take some time.

 

They have some team work to work on. I pick a-town over Bracken.

Bracken County is ranked wayyyyyy to high. Mason County will be better than most people think. I think MC is 4-7.

 

Maybe your right about Bracken Co but if your drinking that Mason Co kook-aid as high as 4 I'm not so sure about that. Should have done a better job in thier coaching search than to hire a guy who went 5-400 last year

I suppose. It's way too early. People ranking BC in the top 5 are insane at this point.

 

You may be correct on the Bracken at 5. But you are way off on Mason at 4. Mason returns one starter and very limited varsity experience. One thing about Bracken and Augusta they have gained valuable experience. Mason County will be lucky to be 3rd in their district. Right now it's augusta Bracken 1&2 in either one could be one or two and I wouldn't argue it. I heard one of Mason Co own Shawn Myrick say on live radio tonight that Mason won't make the region this year and I have to agree with him. And with the ppl in Maysville that are upset with the Biggs hire will any of those kids look else where for a place to play basketball this winter? The transfer season is coming up with AAU getting in full swing.

You may be correct on the Bracken at 5. But you are way off on Mason at 4. Mason returns one starter and very limited varsity experience. One thing about Bracken and Augusta they have gained valuable experience. Mason County will be lucky to be 3rd in their district. Right now it's augusta Bracken 1&2 in either one could be one or two and I wouldn't argue it. I heard one of Mason Co own Shawn Myrick say on live radio tonight that Mason won't make the region this year and I have to agree with him. And with the ppl in Maysville that are upset with the Biggs hire will any of those kids look else where for a place to play basketball this winter? The transfer season is coming up with AAU getting in full swing.

 

So, they should probably be 4th? Will have to be lucky to be 3rd?

Top 5 players

1. Matt Wilson

2. Austin Crawford

3. Pig Williams

4. Michael Antrobus

5. Kobe Garrard

 

I would put Pig over Crawford.

Maybe your right about Bracken Co but if your drinking that Mason Co kook-aid as high as 4 I'm not so sure about that. Should have done a better job in thier coaching search than to hire a guy who went 5-400 last year

 

Look at the resume. He's won at every stop. He'll be fine. Mason County will be a strong contender next year for the district title.

You may be correct on the Bracken at 5. But you are way off on Mason at 4. Mason returns one starter and very limited varsity experience. One thing about Bracken and Augusta they have gained valuable experience. Mason County will be lucky to be 3rd in their district. Right now it's augusta Bracken 1&2 in either one could be one or two and I wouldn't argue it. I heard one of Mason Co own Shawn Myrick say on live radio tonight that Mason won't make the region this year and I have to agree with him. And with the ppl in Maysville that are upset with the Biggs hire will any of those kids look else where for a place to play basketball this winter? The transfer season is coming up with AAU getting in full swing.

 

If the kids love basketball they'll play. BC won't beat MC this season.

A list without Jake Ohmer on it isn't a list.

Top 5 players

1. Matt Wilson

2. Austin Crawford

3. Pig Williams

4. Michael Antrobus

5. Kobe Garrard

As of right now?

1. Campbelle County

2. Montgomery County

3. Bracken County

4. Pendleton County

5. Augusta

6. Scott

 

Folks may think I have Bracken too high, but after seeing what Hinson did for Bach after one season the Hinson/Crawford combo has me intrigued. Crawford's support staff has some solid players as well, Hamilton comes to mind. I feel comfortable with where I have them.

Players

1. Wilson - Campbelle

2. Crawford - Bracken

3. Ohmer - Scott

4. Williams - Mason

5. Antrobus - Pendleton

6. Snapp - Augusta (depending on how he recovers)

7. Garrard - Paris

8. Fuller - MoCo

9. Pulliam - Harrison

10. Maddox - Augusta

Actually like Walker as much as Fuller for Montgomery and can't forget about Jones at Clark, Pulliam at Harrison, Snapp at Augusta, McGovney at Campbell, Pig at Mason

 

Agree think he will be a top player, but he is no longer at GRC, he has transferred back to MoCo.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.