2015-16 10th Region

As of right now?

1. Campbelle County

2. Montgomery County

3. Bracken County

4. Pendleton County

5. Augusta

6. Scott

Folks may think I have Bracken too high, but after seeing what Hinson did for Bach after one season the Hinson/Crawford combo has me intrigued. Crawford's support staff has some solid players as well, Hamilton comes to mind. I feel comfortable with where I have them.

Here we go!?!!! Please! They may win a few games but they have work to do first.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose. It's way too early. People ranking BC in the top 5 are insane at this point.

As recent as Saturday March 7 at about 6:29 pm, the undefeated in the 10th region, Royals, were the hands down, can't miss, favorite by the overwhelming majority, to go to Rupp and they didn't. So pretty sure there are no insane predictions here in April/May for next season.

Actually like Walker as much as Fuller for Montgomery and can't forget about Jones at Clark, Pulliam at Harrison, Snapp at Augusta, McGovney at Campbell, Pig at Mason

I have been told Jones is nolonger with GRC he has now flipped back to MoCo.

I know he was injured some last year but from the stands it didn't look like he was playing as much as I would have thought.

With this transfer MoCo would have to be no less than the top 4.

So your saying he should get kids to "specialize" and not play other sports???

Not saying that at all, if your a multi sport player then your gonna have to figure out some way to work on the off sport on your time.

I think the 10th will be a guard-dominated Region next year. Montgomery, Scott, Pendleton, Augusta, Bracken, & Mason will all have very good guards. Campbell will too, if you consider Hegyi a guard.

The reason I rank Campbell #1 is because of Matt Wilson. I don't see another player like him in all of the 10th Region. Combs at MoCo can match him for size, but Wilson changes the game down low from a defensive standpoint like no other 10th Region player. He will need to become a better scorer for Campbell to 3-peat, but he's the reason I give them the nod at #1 . But goldie makes a good point about Jones giving Montgomery a legitimate argument for the top spot.

As for Mason County, someone whose opinion I heavily lean on says they are the sleeper team in the 10th for 2015-16.

If the kids love basketball they'll play. BC won't beat MC this season.

With Mason heading into a down yr as far as talent goes and Bracken hitting its stride with talent experience and coaching its kinda crazy to think Bracken wont beat Mason. Jason knows how to beat Mason when he has the right talent to do as such (see 12-13 and 13-14 district tournaments). Just ask Chris O'hearn about it. To think Mason will do more with less talent is far fetched. Augusta will be no slouch next season eithier. With August where they are and Bracken stock on the rise and Mason going to be down from where they have been used to being and who knows about St. Pat. All and all it be some good basketball to watch as a fan.

Not saying that at all, if your a multi sport player then your gonna have to figure out some way to work on the off sport on your time.

If you want to compete with those who are doing exactly the same thing, there's no doubt, you do.

Agree think he will be a top player, but he is no longer at GRC, he has transferred back to MoCo.

Sorry goldie I missed your post and had already submitted mine.

Jones will have to fit into what they want and need him to do.

"As the world turns hs edition"