Buddy Biggs to Mason County

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Biggs already has a state championship ring. He was an assistant for Mike Yeagle at Beechwood. Buddy is a good friend and he married a wonderful young lady, Allison Walker, who took care of my son, John Combs Buchanan, in Mrs. Porter's Day Care at MCHS. JCB was one year old when he first went to MCHS! It's taken him 18 years but he is FINALLY finishing up his diploma!

Buddy will do great and welcome home to Allison!

Pretty sure I have a couple of pictures of Allison at my son's 5 year-old birthday party - they eventually graduated together at MCHS. Her dad is an occasional golfing buddy. I've played with BB once or twice myself.:thumb:

Not if you have the players, Don't forget Pendelton County was in the 10th region when Buddy was there....[/quote

I'm sure they are more talent in Mason year in & out vs Ashland. But Ashland was the Mason Co of the 16th region, Not saying he will not win the 10th all I said was it will be harder to win the 10th vs 16th,

I thought Wright or Feldhaus,Jr. would have been the home runs for the MC program(don't even think either applied), but Biggs is a strong double, the last year at Ashland being the only question mark. As others have mentioned, your only as good as the talent and attitude around you(the community,parents,etc.)

Mason is defintely not having the sucess they are used to. Have not won a region game for 3 years in a row, dont know when the last time that happened. Do they have anything coming talent wise? I know they lost Henry off this years team.

Sorry to crash the thread, but does anyone know what Henry is doing(college-wise)? Have not heard his name mentioned since the loss to Harrison County

Mason is defintely not having the sucess they are used to. Have not won a region game for 3 years in a row, dont know when the last time that happened. Do they have anything coming talent wise? I know they lost Henry off this years team.

Pig and Garrison are about it, next season is definitely going to be a rebuilding year.