Buddy Biggs to Mason County

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea if the Bethel rumor is even remotely true. But, it would really surprise me.

Bethel is traditionally either bad or very bad in a weak conference that goes largely unnoticed. Bad meets worse on most nights in the SBAAC.

Academically, the school has its own struggles.

Sounds as if Pig Williams will be playing at Bethal-Tate in Ohio next season. Mason County won't release him to play in Kentucky. All speculation but that what I keep hearing. :idunno:

If it is legal move, can they really keep him from playing in Ky ? Everyone seems to have a problem with Coach Biggs discipline, but if these kids can't play in some what of a structured system, will they ever survive in the real world..

If it is legal move, can they really keep him from playing in Ky ? Everyone seems to have a problem with Coach Biggs discipline, but if these kids can't play in some what of a structured system, will they ever survive in the real world..

Thats what has me stumped.... I guess so. Would really like for someone with a better grasp of the rules than myself of transfering comment on the matter.