Buddy Biggs to Mason County

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did they do? Who looked good? Who did they play?

Didn't get to see the games, only complaint got from my boy was about Masons offense on the full court press, apparently wasn't working well, and l and I do have one of the most competitive, sorest losesr I've ever met lol. I'll take a 9 pt loss to Lex Cath though, two practices with a group of boys that haven't played much together, not to mention they beat Mason last year at home by 2...just saying

Didn't get to see the games, only complaint got from my boy was about Masons offense on the full court press, apparently wasn't working well, and l and I do have one of the most competitive, sorest losesr I've ever met lol. I'll take a 9 pt loss to Lex Cath though, two practices with a group of boys that haven't played much together, not to mention they beat Mason last year at home by 2...just saying

Other than Pig and your young man, don't have any idea who will be in the mix as far as playing time,etc. Am sure that will be a work in progress probably into the season

Other than Pig and your young man, don't have any idea who will be in the mix as far as playing time,etc. Am sure that will be a work in progress probably into the season

Heard Fox played quite a bit, Darrell Henry, Pig and Garrison said he didn't come out much at all. Not sure anyone's scoring but Garrison and he believed he had 15 against W Jasmine and 13 against Lex Catholic.

With really only 1 player having much varsity experience, I'd say you are absolutely correct about the line up, etc being a work in progress

Mason lost by 7 to both Henry Clay and Bryan Station. Pig rolled his ankle during the Bryan Station Game. Wasn't in attendance, does anyone have any stats from the games? Garrison thought he had 14 against Henry Clay and at least 20 against Bryan Station.

• 4 weeks later...

Not a good summer ball season if anyone else has found out, but it seems that two players of Mason were dismissed from the summer ball team. One of those players being Antwavon "Pig" Williams. Not sure if this will effect Williams to possibly transfer.

Not a good summer ball season if anyone else has found out, but it seems that two players of Mason were dismissed from the summer ball team. One of those players being Antwavon "Pig" Williams. Not sure if this will effect Williams to possibly transfer.

Pig is headed to Bethel-Tate in OH. It's where his dad coaches I believe.